Ask Ken at Palisades

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ken has reported a few times that Sweetums and Robin are slated for the Theater playset, that the Kitchen playset was already over budget and can not be stocked with anymore stuff, the next Gonzo (tentatively slated for series 5) would be in a purple suit with camila and likely have his classic trumpet and Beauregard would come with his mop and bucket. Maybe a fridge would be a good idea for a third item. He is also aware that Foo Foo is missing and is finding a place for the dog. The popcorn selling Scooter has been mentioned a few times so he could be a possibility, but there has been no word. I think Janice will come with a guitar too - she's not just a tamborine player, but that is certainly a good extra!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Ken

These delays and scedual changes have confused me. Could you remind me what's planed for series 5?

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
I need to get my hands on an Igel Beaker
Just incase you didn't know - PB Toys still has some !

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Ken, I have a question- and this time I promise it will only be ONE question:

Now that Rizzo is moved up to Series 4, do you know what his accessories will be?

Thanks.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Squigiman

Reaction score
Hey,
Wouldn't you know, I can still post!!!!! Anyways, thanks, first of all, to Frogboy for assuring me that I'm known and appreciated as a member. In fact, I think this very post will be my 30th, making my "Member" status official, if I'm correct.
Secondly, Ken, welcome back. We missed ya! Hope you had a good time. I had a lot to say to you, but I pretty much said it all, back on page 176, that is. If you get a chance, I'd really appreciate you having a look-see. I've been having trouble accessing the board, and when I finally got through, posted a long-winded overdue post filled with all sorts of goodness. Besides that, not much to say. Oh, when reading about Lew's accessories, I noticed a "Kenneth" fish. Maybe my memory's bad, but I seem to remember the importance of "Connie Sue", I believe, but no Kenneth. Is this perhaps a slight reference to a certain geek-pleasing toyman? Just checking, as I hadn't seen it brought up, otherwise.
Lastly, Gorry, I like your avatar and signature. It's nice to see another Yu-Gi-Oh fan on the board. When I picked up my Lab playset at TRU, I was going to mention how it was right near the new Yu-Gi-Oh toys, and that it was like heaven, but didn't want to cause trouble, remembering old anti-anime discussions on the board. Either way, me and my little brother like it and watch it together, as well as collect and play with the cards. I think it's fun. Anyways, I guess that's it for now. See ya, later. Take care.

-Squigiman

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Ha ha ha Mr. Lilly...

For those of you who don't work at Palisades, which I imagine is most of you... I overslept a little today. (Still recovering from San Diego, y'know?) So my nickname is now "Sleepy" in the office. It's got me longing for my old nickname. Which was... Oh nevermind.

I'm sure Ken or Keith will be GLAD to tell you my old nickname... and why that's my nickname for that matter.

Now there's a question for the "Ask Ken" thread. *sigh* Maybe I will start a "Mock Ken at Palisades Thread." Or not. We shall see...

Travis

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
ACCESORIES FOR RIZZO:

Cheese... (Dancing Cheeses would be great)
Talking Sandwich... (For Gonzo)
Little Hat and Head Microphone (Like in Muppets Tonight)
Muppet Food (It has to come anyway and since Rizzo has a big apetite let it come out with him)

(Exclusive Rizzo dressed as Servent Who Takes Bags and Suitcases Upstairs would be awsome... Just like in The Great Muppet Caper...)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Congradulations Squigiman on your Member status! LOL! - Not that you weren't a member before!:smile:

Jimbo504

Reaction score
Hey Ken,

I just had an idea for maybe like a club exclusive benefit or something: being able to buy regular beaker without the lab for like the price of a regular figure. I have the lab playset with beaker and I love it, but I kinda want some beaker clones like in the copy machine skit. So what do ya think? I don't know if it is possible with producing it seperately form the lab and stuff, but it doesn't need like all the packaging, maybe just send him in a plastic bag sort of like invisible beaker.

Reaction score
could somebody link me to the san diego snapshots of the updated prototypes...i've been scanning the pages for them and haven't been able to find it...i'd love to see the floyd mustache trim i have heard about, and any other changes for that matter...thanks