Muppet Central the Movie!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
If we do it this way, we could still have dual roles with our desired Muppets. For instance, if I were to unlock the cage the Muppets were in, I'd say, "Hey, where's the key?" and then, because I'm also Link, he would say, "That scary guard behind the desk has them!"

How about that?
I love the idea. Good choise. Could you explain what you mean by playing the Muppet characters? I just want to see what you mean so I can understand on who I would like to be.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I think I'll be Chef; because I could probably be him in real life as most people dont know what I'm talking about!!

King Jim

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman...............Kermit the Frog
Cindy Chapman...............Miss Piggy
Frogboy4...............Gonzo
Fozzie Bear (Kevin)...............Fozzie Bear
JaniceFerSure...............Janice
McFraggle...............Rowlf or Dr. Teeth
bobhopesite...............Bob Hope (played by Al Quinn)
Whatever...............Robin
Beth C...............1976 Version of Miss Piggy
Barry Lee...............Sweetums
Uncle Deadly...............Animal
Docnzhoss...............Link Hogthrob
Beakerfan...............Beaker
mupitz...............Annie Sue
Kimp The Shrimp...............Bean Bunny
theprawncracker...............Pepe
tuckerthemouse...............Swedish Chef

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I love the idea. Good choise. Could you explain what you mean by playing the Muppet characters? I just want to see what you mean so I can understand on who I would like to be.

Well, it looks as though several MC members have named Muppets they would like to play. Bobhopesite has been good enough to keep track of MC participants and their Muppets. You, Erine, suggested we play ourselves. I figured we could have a lot of fun playing ourselves (possibly as the main characters in the movie) and playing our desired Muppets when the appropriate time for them to show up arrived. I figure, since you seem to be a SS fan, that Muppets or SS characters can be chosen, or even characters from other shows and movies (Fraggle Rock, BITBBH, Labyrinth, DC, Jim Henson Hour, Ghost of Faffner Hall, Sam and Friends, etc). It just seemed like a fun thing to try if every one else agreed to it. I'm not sure if this clarifies my idea or jumbles it...let me know. :smile:

Banjo Matt

Reaction score
I'll be Zeke from the Muppets Jugband (since I play the banjo) :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Well, it looks as though several MC members have named Muppets they would like to play. Bobhopesite has been good enough to keep track of MC participants and their Muppets. You, Erine, suggested we play ourselves. I figured we could have a lot of fun playing ourselves (possibly as the main characters in the movie) and playing our desired Muppets when the appropriate time for them to show up arrived. I figure, since you seem to be a SS fan, that Muppets or SS characters can be chosen, or even characters from other shows and movies (Fraggle Rock, BITBBH, Labyrinth, DC, Jim Henson Hour, Ghost of Faffner Hall, Sam and Friends, etc). It just seemed like a fun thing to try if every one else agreed to it. I'm not sure if this clarifies my idea or jumbles it...let me know. :smile:
This might not be what you expexted but I'm going to play three characters. Cookie Monster, Grover Monster and Herry Monster. As well as three other Puppet characters that I've come up with. Green Bean (hes a monster) Orangeston (he's also a monster) Bluefurd (yep you guessed it Hes also another monster) Hope this helps out? Weird Al would make songs for us to sing. I know thats right. There you go. Have a nice rest of day!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Banjo Matt said:
I'll be Zeke from the Muppets Jugband (since I play the banjo) :smile:
That's awesome. First of all, Zeke all by himself is a cool concept. Secondly, the banjo is an awesome instrument. I have nothing but respect for people who can play it well.

Erine81981 said:
Cookie Monster, Grover Monster and Herry Monster. As well as three other Puppet characters that I've come up with.
You are going to be Cookie, Grover and Herry...no way did I see that coming :halo: . Your other three characters seem interesting as well.

This project is going to be the craziest thing ever.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
This project is going to be the craziest thing ever.
Or perhaps the deadest thing ever. Talk about famous last words, ouch.

Okay, so we have a cool cast of characters and an idea (maybe?). Anyone want to take a shot at an intro. "A long time ago in a forum not so far away...".

christyb

Reaction score
Hey wait... I want in. I know I asked this a long time ago but I was on break and unable to keep up with it. Has anyone taken Gonzo? Along with him I might pop in as myself.