Muppet Comic Strips!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I built a corny website that has comics of the Muppets! Please check it out!
http://vicromano.4t.com/photo.html
If there are any Muppet comics that you have, have created, or seen in a newspaper, please contact me and I'll post them on the site! Hope you enjoy them!

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
*laughs* Those perked up my day, especially the Alfred Hitchcock and Thanksgiving comics. Reminds me of when the Swedish Chef tried to cook Big Bird.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Fozzie Osbourne?Oh man...that's too funny! :big_grin:

(I hate the regular Ozzy & his foul mouth but this was really hillarious!)

Banjo Matt

Reaction score
Way TOO FUNNY!!!!
Keep up the good work!

P.S. Check your mail too :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
EXCELLENT! Thanks a lot Banjo Matt, I'll try and upload those tonight. I used to have a couple of the books those are from!
The site needs a little fine tuning, but I'll get around to touching it up. I may even move to make a fan art page, but more to come on that.
If anyone has created their own Muppet comic, I'd strongly urge you to mail it to me so I can post it, but then also you could make a thread in the Fan Fiction & Fan Art forum with a link to my page to show off your work!
I am currently working on such an idea with another MC member (who's name will be kept secret until everything has met his approval), and hopefully that strip will be up soon. Thanks everybody for your support!

mupitz

Reaction score
They were great!

They're awesome. I'm not sure if I like the x-ray or the Fozzie Osbourne best! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
(I hate the regular Ozzy & his foul mouth but this was really hillarious!)
I liked Ozzy when he was a musician (I realize that he still is, but there's no way I can compare Ozzy today to Ozzy pre-The Osbournes). My wife actually bought the complete first season of TO on DVD. I thought I was going to lose my lunch. It's not enough that these people have their ill-gotten fame but now I'm somewhat responsible for supporting it. Blech!

As for the comics, I love the X-Ray and the Thanksgiving ones. Very twisted...just how I like it.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
If anyone knows the artist/comic title of the fourth strip down (the very sick and twisted Sesame Street Thanksgiving one), could you post and let me know? I've seen it online for ever, so I'd like to give credit where credit is due. Thanks.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Just an update that Barry Lee has allowed me to post his Kermit comic on the site, so cjeck it out and let him know what you think! I'll be uploading those other comics from Banjo Matt soon too.

King Jim

Reaction score
Those Look Great! You have ALOT of Talent. :wink:

Good Job and Keep up the Good Work.