Old Avatars

King Jim

Reaction score
Alot of People have changed there avatars over the past year. But what did our Avatars use to look like. Who has changed there avatars?

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I changed my avatar numerous times. I've been Samara, Princess Mononoke, Invader Zim, Janice in an MSPaint Christmasy outfit, Spaceman Spiff, Unpainted Lips action figure, Monique from Sinfest as Rosie the Riveter....

Here are some of the icons I've used for livejournal, deadjournal, Muppet Central, Palisades Toys, etc. Warning- things people might not want to see: Bush bashing, picture from "The Ring" of closet girl, drug reference, gayness, rude hand gesture, and other stuff.

Whatever

Reaction score
I alternate between Sweetums and Robin and my Christmas Gonzo avatar.
Others, like Beau, change them so often they probably couldn't list them all.

McFraggle

Reaction score
I've had Boober Fraggle, Gobo, Doctor Teeth, and currently Rowlf.

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
I have never changed My avatar yet. I think I stole this avatar from an old member here beings I saved the image off of the members list. :embarrassed: I am thinking of changing it soone though. :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I've been changing my avatar to fit my mood.I really can't recall my original avatar,its been so long.I change my avatar also,just to update it,along with my signature.Guess its just ennui.:smirk:

Beth C

Reaction score
I changed mine for the first time ever this christmas to a holiday Kermit/Piggy one. My old one was Kermit/Piggy in a loving embrace with a pink background. Now I changed it to this dancing one.

This is my current one for now. I might change it later.

~Beth C

Erine81981

Reaction score
I can't remember what my first one but I change all the time. I love to have new ones or old one for quite some time. Being a Garfield, SS, Muppets, Hanna Barbera fan I just love to be whatever I can be. Garfield and SS would be the two I would choose. I have been, Animal, Kermit, Grover, Bert and Ernie, Scooby Doo, Pup named Scooby, Garfield, Cookie Monster, Herry Monster, Gobo Fraggle, Oscar the Grouch. Thats about all I can think of since I've been over so many. But I love it here and I would never change a thing expect my avatar. LOL :big_grin:

King Jim

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure has changed her avatar like 100 times. If Muppet Central had a contest for most person to have changed there avatar, she would win.

McFraggle

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
I've been changing my avatar to fit my mood.I really can't recall my original avatar,its been so long.I change my avatar also,just to update it,along with my signature.Guess its just ennui.:smirk:
Wasn't your original one like a Doozer laying down or something like that?