Labyrinth Music Box

Oona

Reaction score
Hi all,
Ive been a Labyrinth fan since i first saw it on tv...i was only a nipper when it first came out....but i fell in love with it right away...Anyway i was just wondering if anyone had ever heard of or seen a replica or something close to looking like Sarah's music box....iv'e been searching for one for years now and never come across anything close...it may sound silly but i just love it...i did think about trying to make one of my own but im terrible at making things.

If anyone has any info please let me know.

Luv Oona.
xxxx :halo:

alorindanya

Reaction score
I'm a Labyrinth collector and have never seen the music box. I REALLY would LOVE to own it too.

Next year is the 20th anniversary of the movie, so maybe we can convince 'them' to make it for us. As long as it's under $80.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to make if you found a small doll and found an octagon glass box that would hold the doll. But it might be hard to find those pieces exactly.

Oona

Reaction score
I think that the main problem with making one would be the music itself....would have to find someone that could make a music box thingy(not sure what the real name for the device is).....that would be so cool.

I hope they do make them i would buy one (hint hint)

Just hope they bring some cool merchandise out for Labyrinth's birthday....here's hoping.
Oona.

jarethjunkie

Reaction score
I'd definately buy one! (helps Oona hint)

I wonder if they'll release any merch for the collectors edition release in Australia... now that would be lovely.

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
Wow, that would be excellent! I'd love a music box like that.
Actually, when I was a kid, I wanted everything that was in her room too.
I always thought that she had the coolest bedroom.
:smile:

Oona

Reaction score
I always wanted all the stuff from her room too...like the green Labyrinth she has....and the fiery teddy....sigh....i just wish he he.

Ill keep wishing and maybe it will come true.

Oona.

wolfie

Reaction score
i know this is a old post but im thinking of making the music box from labyrinth

wolfie

Reaction score
yea....i remember seein that movie the first time and my adopted sis told me the goblins will takeme had me lookin under my bed for like two months