These are a few of my favorite things...

Pork

Reaction score
I collect

Polly Pockets (the good bluebird brad toys)

Muppets stuff

books

Atari stuff

and my movie tickets! (yeah I know it's weird, but I think it's interesting to look over them and see what you saw...hm...well...I collect em anyway.)

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
I'm normally not the most organized or persistant collector, but I've managed to collect:

• Muppet- and Fraggle-related things (namely, toys and videos, but I found a FR book)
  • manga (not nearly as much as real fanatics, but I got a good start for a collection that's likely to expand; also, I don't normally collect "big-name" manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, etc.) unless if I'm willing to go through more than, say, three volumes, so finding any volume past three or four for what I read is rather difficult at times)
  • old notebooks I drew in (I know this probably wouldn't be considered an actual collection, but I'm still proud of it)
  • Zatch Bell screenshots (on my PC only; probably not a real collection, either)
  • old Pokemon and Zatch Bell cards (I don't have any of the newer sets, and ZB is, according to my assumptions from not finding them on shelves, discontinued)
  • video clips from the Japan-only Saru Getchu (Ape Escape) anime (again, not a real collection and on my computer only, but it's almost impossible to find episodes of the show outside of Japan and Youtube, so I'm very proud of having them (even though I don't understand what they're saying, besides from character names and the occasional word))
  • marionettes (I only have five so far, but I'm willing to expand it... when I can afford to buy more)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I had a huge collection of mini smurf figurines back in the day. In the late 80's I turned almost every single one of them into beaded necklaces. meh, times where different then. At least that's the story I'm sticking to. I only have 3 left. Vanity Smurf, Cowboy Smurf & Hefty Smurf, still strung up with beads. I gave the rest away to friends.
Aww man! I used to love pulling, ripping, biting, and taking the head's off things! My mom Say's the reason I bite down of stuff because I lack Iron.

lael

Reaction score
Aww man! I used to love pulling, ripping, biting, and taking the head's off things! My mom Say's the reason I bite down of stuff because I lack Iron.
The inner beast is gnawing to get out! release the beast! Eat Beef!

This post has been brought to you by the letters > , X, the number O and The National Beef Council.

karamazov80

Reaction score
This reminds me of the old Myspace message boards, note that I stole prawncracker's template here and made some minor modifications:

Food(s): cheese burgers, fish, steamed shrimp, boiled crayfish, pizza, gyros, honey chicken w/lo mein

Drinks: Coca-Cola Classic

Fast Food Restaurant: Whataburger

Video Games: Halo, Guitar Hero II, Dead Rising, Street Fighter 2, Super Mario Brothers (all of them), Resident Evil, Zelda

Band: Tom Waits, the Police, the Pixies, Thelonious Monk, Steve Earle, Wes Montgomery

CD: Rain Dogs, Bill Evans's Live at the Village Vanguard, Thriller

Type of Music: can not choose!

Favorite TV Actors: Ian McShane, Burgess Meredith, Nathan Fillion

Favorite Shows: The Muppet Show, Arrested Development, Deadwood, Sopranos, Veronica Mars

Favorite Movies: Great Muppet Caper, Miller's Crossing, Double Indemnity, Point Blank

Favorite Cartoons: GI Joe, Transformers, JLU

Favorite Actress: probably that chick what plays Veronica Mars. . .

Favorite Books: (not surprisingly) the Brothers Karamazov, Catch-22, Perception and Misperception in International Politics, Rainbow Six

Favorite Ice Cream Flavors: Strawberry

Favorite song: One Note Samba by Laurindo Almeida and the Modern Jazz Quartet

Top Five Muppet Songs (In order): 1. Hey, A Movie 2. Its Not Easy Bein Green (especially the Rowlf version) 3. Rainbow Connection 4. Turn the World Around w/Belafonte 5. I Hope Something Better Comes Along

Favorite Baseball Team: Cubs?

Favorite Football Team: New Orleans Saints (Who Dat!)

Favorite Candy: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Favorite Muppets: Rowlf, Dr. Teeth, Link Hogthrob

Favorite Place to Travel: Eastern Europe

Favorite Pizza Topping: Pepperoni

Favorite Author: Dostoyevsky

Favorite Thing to Do When I'm Bored: waste time on internet, watch TV shows listed above, jog

Favorite arcade game: Street Fighter 2. . .or maybe Final Fight

Favorite type of cheese: mild Cheddar

Favorite type of sandwich: chicken

Movies by Genre:

Favorite action movie - Raiders of the Lost Ark/Star Wars toss up
Favorite comedy - Office Space
Favorite Muppet movie - Great Muppet Caper, by far
Favorite Animated movie - the Incredibles
Favorite Musical - I saw Wicked. . .so I guess that?
Favorite Parody - Airplane!
Favorite Sci-Fi - Aliens
Favorite Suspense/Thriller - Jaws
Favorite Horror (I added this genre): Dawn of the Dead (original)

Favorite comic strips Peanuts

Java

Reaction score
Food(s): Italian, Mexican, Fresh Local Seafood (I'm spoiled living here on the coast)

Drinks: Juice

Fast Food Restaurant: Captain D's (if I can't have my fresh this is the next best)

Video Games: Big Brain Academy, Mario Party (pick a number)

Band: Oh, there are so many - Josh Groban, Phil Collins (with and without Genesis) Reba McIntyre, Madonna, the Muppets - there is no way to complete this list

CD: again, as above - way to many to choose

Type of Music: Light Rock

Favorite TV Actors: Jennifer Love Hewitt

Favorite Shows: The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, Ghost Whisperer, M*A*S*H, Sesame Street

Favorite Movies: The Muppets Take Manhattan, Fried Green Tomatoes, Finding Neverland, Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken

Favorite Cartoons: Gummi Bears, Classic Bugs and Classic Disney

Favorite Actress: there are lots - Right now Anne Hathaway is high on the list

Favorite Books: The Harry Potter Series, The Da Vinci Code, The Poisonwood Bible, The Diary of Ann Frank, The Giver, Farenheit 451

Favorite Ice Cream Flavors: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Favorite song: Dust in the Wind - Kansas

Top Five Muppet Songs (In order): 1. Rainbow Connection 2. I Hope to go Back there Someday 3. I Don't want to Live on the Moon 4. Turn the World Around w/Belafonte 5. He'll make me happy

Favorite Baseball Team: Charleston Riverdogs (I don't keep up with sports)

Favorite Football Team: Westside High School Rams (Anderson, SC; I don't keep up with sports)

Favorite Candy: Reese's Pieces

Favorite Muppets: Kermit, Fozzie, Rowlf, The Fraggles

Favorite Place to Travel: out of all the places I've been to so far (not many) Washington, DC

Favorite Pizza Topping: Bacon

Favorite Author: oh, Louis Lowry

Favorite Thing to Do When I'm Bored: be online, knit, crochet, arts and crafts...

Favorite arcade game: Pac-Man I suppose

Favorite type of cheese: Cheddar and Provolone

Favorite type of sandwich: Roast Beef

Movies by Genre:

Favorite action movie - Star Wars- I'm not much of an action fan so this is amazing that I can pick a favorite
Favorite comedy - ummm, I don't know. I'm usually a family/drama person
Favorite Muppet movie - The Muppets Take Manhattan
Favorite Animated movie - The Little Mermaid
Favorite Musical - umm, umm, there are so many to choose from - Jesus Christ Superstar
Favorite Parody - havn't watched one all the way through yet - just can't do it
Favorite Sci-Fi - Star Trek
Favorite Suspense/Thriller - Silence of the Lambs
Favorite Horror (I added this genre): NONE

Favorite comic strips Frank and Ernest

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Me thinks I need an update

Food(s): PICKLES! Steak,shrimp, french fries, cheese sticks
Drinks: Mountain Dew (like I need the caffeine)

Fast Food Restaurant: Depends. Burgerking for burgers and fries, Wendy's for nuggets, McDonald's for their breakfast meals, and sonic for their poopcorn chicken and cheese sticks

Video Games: Guitar Hero, Kingdom Hearts, Simpsons hit and run, Zoo Tycoon (even though I dont own it) Spyro (the first 3)

Band: Bon Jovi, Poison, and I am starting to like Black Sabbath

Type of Music: Mostly harder stuff, but I like other kinds of music

Favorite Shows: The Muppet Show of course, The Simpsons, Tales from the crypt, ghost hunters, mythbusters, american dragon, lilo and stitch, zack and cody...

Favorite Movies: The Nightmare before christmas, Sleepy hollow, a christmas story, the lion king...

Favorite Cartoons: (along with what is listed in fave tv shows) all that stuff they show on boomerang, courage, scooby doo...

Favorite Books: anything dealing with the supernatural, Eragon, and even though I'mnot done reading it, I really like Blood and Chocolate

Favorite Ice Cream Flavors: Mint chocolate Chip

Favorite song: Bark at the Moon

Top Five Muppet Songs (In order): 1. Can you picture that 2. Moving right along 3. the name is escaping me, but the on in GMC where the babies are singing 4. You cant take no for an answer 5. Rainbow connection

Favorite Baseball Team: Phillys

Favorite Football Team: philly eagles (even though they stink)

Favorite Candy: Milky way

Favorite Muppets: Floyd and Uncle Deadly are my top 2

Favorite Pizza Topping: extra cheese

Favorite Thing to Do When I'm Bored: watch tv, go online, play video games

Favorite arcade game: the simpsons arcade game...and skeeball

Favorite type of cheese: string cheese

Favorite type of sandwich: Burger King's wopper juniors

Movies by Genre:
Favorite comedy - A christmas Story
Favorite Muppet movie - The Muppwt Movie
Favorite Animated movie - The Simpsons Movie
Favorite Parody - the scary movie movies are good
Favorite Suspense/Thriller - Sleepy Hollow
Favorite Horror: I have alot

Favorite comic strips: Calvin and Hobbes, garfield

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You know, while I'm thinking about it, I like chewing things. And biting things. Like, if I'm not chomping on gum, I'm chewing something I shouldnt be chewing. My favorite hting to chew are towels. I also chew drinking straws, that little plastic part on the back of whatever the things that go behind your ears are called on glasses, nerf footballs, stuff made of hard rubber (my favorite are chewing the tails off those rubber snakes from the dollar store), and plasic (I will gnaw on the tops of plastic bottles)

Believe it or not, I actually took a rawhide bone and started chewing it. It...didnt really have a taste. It tasted kinda like paper, only...with a slight hint of communion wafer

and those peanut butter dog treats do not taste like peanut butter. They just taste like dough, with maybe a slight trace of peanut butter.

And here is where you people are going to freak. Sometimes if I cut my lip, I just suck on it until it stops bleeding. Oddly, my blood tastes kinda salty, almost like that taste metal has, like on a coat zipper.sounds gross, but...

Ok, I'm going to shut up now

Nasha

Reaction score
Food(s): Chicken and gummi bears...not together.

Drinks: Iced Tea

Fast Food Restaurant: Taco Bell

Video Games: Big Brain Academy, The Sims2

Band: The Dave Matthews Band is my first, Kayne West, Le Disko, The Flaming Lips, Massive Attack, 90 alt rock bands...I can go on and on.

CD: Jesh..um..."Crash" The Dave Matthews Band

Type of Music: Alt.Rock

Favorite TV Actors: Hugh Laurie

Favorite Shows: The Muppet Show, House MD, Ramseys Kitchen Nightmares, Law and Order, [adult swim], Top Chef, Good Eats, Monty Pythons Flying Circus

Favorite Movies: Muppet Treasure Island, PCU, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Evil Dead Trilogy, Living Dead movies...

Favorite Cartoons: Looney Tunes and [adult swim]

Favorite Actress: Kathy Griffin

Favorite Books: Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil

Favorite Ice Cream Flavors: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Favorite song: Right now? Stronger by Kayne West (this changes each day)

Top Five Muppet Songs (In order): uhhhh...

Favorite Baseball Team: Oriloes

Favorite Football Team: RAVENS!

Favorite Candy: Peanut Chews and Skittles

Favorite Muppets: Gonzo, Dr.Teeth and the Electric Mayhem Band, Fozzie, Rowlf

Favorite Place to Travel: Baltimore City, South Africa, Amsterdamn

Favorite Pizza Topping: Bacon and Jalopeanos

Favorite Author: Shel Silverstein

Favorite Thing to Do When I'm Bored: Listen to music, watch Monty Python.

Favorite arcade game: Gradius

Favorite type of cheese: Mozzerela and Jack

Favorite type of sandwich: Ruben

Movies by Genre:

Favorite action movie - US Marshals
Favorite comedy - Old School, Anchorman, Idocracy
Favorite Muppet movie - Muppet Treasure Island
Favorite Animated movie - The Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie
Favorite Musical - SPAMALOT
Favorite Parody - Shaun of the Dead - Hot Fuzz
Favorite Sci-Fi - Labyrinth
Favorite Suspense/Thriller - Seven