Ask Ken at Palisades

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Re: Ken

Originally posted by Crazy Harry
How big is this piano anyway?
Big enough for me to wonder how in the name of Ernest P. Worrell I am gonna fit it in the blister card.

matleo

Reaction score
is it possible to hinge the legs fof the piano so they tuck up underneath the main part. Would that help? or is it already like that? or is it too late to do that? I assume the top part (the lid) can also lie flat like on a real piano.

--Matt

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ken,

Can the legs be detached and we just shtick em on when we get it ?

See ya

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
That's pretty much what I was thinking as well. Detachable legs would make fitting it into the bubble a lot easier.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
That's pretty much what I was thinking as well. Detachable legs would make fitting it into the bubble a lot easier.
Already had detachable legs, and it closes...but it is REALLY wide. It'll be a big blister. Gonzo's is big too, but this one may be bigger.

grail

Reaction score
packaging rowlf

what if you attach the piano to the card itself, like you did with the bases. put it high and to the right, with the keys facing the top. then put Rowlf more to the left. his lower half seems to be where most of his bulk is, so it should fit pretty well. and the piano should still be pretty visible too.

did that make sense?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Re: packaging rowlf

Originally posted by grail
what if you attach the piano to the card itself, like you did with the bases. put it high and to the right, with the keys facing the top. then put Rowlf more to the left. his lower half seems to be where most of his bulk is, so it should fit pretty well. and the piano should still be pretty visible too.

did that make sense?
Nope!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
{{{Squigiman
Oh, when reading about Lew's accessories, I noticed a "Kenneth" fish. Maybe my memory's bad, but I seem to remember the importance of "Connie Sue", I believe, but no Kenneth. Is this perhaps a slight reference to a certain geek-pleasing toyman?

The Kenneth name came from Henson. But there is a question about whether it is "Kevin" or "Kenneth". I don't think I will be able to find out in time, so it looks like Kenneth it is. I'll read your post back on 176 in a bit.}}}

Ummm...I would say go with the name "KEVIN," but only for quite obvious reasons...