Interpol Video: Evil Puppet

gfarkwort

Reaction score
thats a pretty cool yet creepy Puppet. It's mouth movements remind me of Herman Munster.

Handy Andy

Reaction score
Yes it's a puppet........

but it creeps me out, man.

It doesn't have any upper teeth. Weird.

Anyway, thanks for that, I'll be waking up screaming for a few days because of it.

-Jim

Iokitek

Reaction score
That was great! :smile:

I wonder how they did it all. But I agree that he would beneft from some dental work though. One thing that also bothers me is that he's not able to frown. other than that I really love it.

practicecactus

Reaction score
Iokitek said:
One thing that also bothers me is that he's not able to frown. other than that I really love it.
But he does frown.At the end, when he's Dancing at the hospital.He's all angry and frowning.

He's slightly creepy ,but I didn't lose any sleep when I first saw this clip on tv just before I was going to go to bed.
Great song, Great clip.
I really hate it when they waste a video clip (like we need to see the band playing in front of those infinite white bangrounds).
I love when they make use of a video clip to do something differant and unique.
..and puppets! More Puppets in clips!

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
i agree love to see more puppet work in videos, however i dont think that one was very succesful, the puppeteering wasnt very fluid, and the design felt rushed, while i know video shoots are a short time operation, i think it would have benifited from a little more refinement, it had some nice eye movement but the mouth was to mushy for my liking, it looked like he was numb from dental surgery ,

just my opinion though.