Muppets on SNL reairs January 29

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Hmm... Tivo described it as the same episode with the Muppets from a few weeks ago.
Yeah, my Tivo said the same thing. I have a Muppet wish list, and it automatically recorded it for me. Too bad it wasn't the real deal...

:frown:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Based on the re-run rotation for the show, the episode with Deniro (and the Muppets) will be the next filler episode for the regular time slot (11:30 Saturday nights on NBC) when there is no new episode (most likely will Feb 12, 19, or 26), check local listings. (this week is a repeat of Collin Farrell, and the next week they are back live with a new episode), but next time they repeat an episode to fill the time slot it should be the Muppet.

NBC always ends up showing the new episodes of the current episode twice (origianal "live" airing, and a repeat of it on a week with no new episdoe) during the regular show season, (and then repeated again during the summer months), then E! gets the episodes for repeating the next year. So the episode will be coming up soon.

CountCrow4

Reaction score
Anyone have a recording or video for download?

I really want to see the muppets on SNL. Who has a way for me to see it?
Don

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
CountCrow4 said:
I really want to see the muppets on SNL. Who has a way for me to see it?
Don
You can download the two parts with of the SNL episode with the Muppets in it("Christmas is Number 1 song" and Kermit Singing with Robert) at the link below.

[url="http://home.comcast.net/~mascan/Tardo.html"]http://home.comcast.net/~mascan/Tardo.html[/url]
(Download files "The Muppets On Saturday Night Live" and "Kermit & Robert DeNiro On Saturday Night Live", they are WMV files. Right click and "Save Target as..." to download.)

:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Such a let down. Waited last night to see the episode. Got two Howard Stern episodes, and then SNL with Lipsy Loham. Yeah, that's how I say it cause she's nothin' more than an overcooked ham in my book.

Sad to see the new deal has SNL on E! and Mad TV on Comedy Central, but I look forward to seeing it when it reairs. That is, if the next alert proved tobe believable.

Not blaming you Phil, you had no control and genuinely thought it would be the episode we all wanted. Nah, just a matter of waiting and checking the boards patiently.

Just keep us all informed for next time.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Wanted to watch it and record it but I set my VCR to record it and it didn't. So I missed it too. Hope to see it re-reair again sometime soon.