Frogboy's back

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I regret my absence this past year. I am currently investing in a new computer to replace the antiquated money pit. There are several more menus I would like to contribute and it would be great just to hang around here more often. :cool:

The Palisades guys have things well in hand and I hope to be involved from time to time. This year has started off great for me and things are looking up. Sometimes a frogboy needs time just to be a frogboy, but I have missed everyone very much. :sympathy:

:flirt:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes we have missed you Jamie. Certainly hope you do come in here and chat with us more often. But then again, if your schedule doesn't permit, then hey it's all fright. Just glad to have you back where you belong, among friends.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Aw. Glad to be back. Just watched the new Fraggle DVD last night and thought of all my MC friends. Seems like things have been smooth around here for the mods. Haven't noticed many blow-ups. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, looks like you missed on the two big happenings here. The whole Games section was stripped down, washed away and people's posts went down the drain with it. Fozzie Bear and BethC are now GameMasters and in charge of that section. Sadly though, the threads for people to enjoy themselves in a nice relaxing tub were removed soon after. The tubs started by BethC for everyone to join in, the Senior hottubs, and the separate thread for the MC Dorms Pool all got shut down.
Been meaning to talk to Phil about that, but I'm waiting for the heat to die down a little and then talk to him. Other than that, there's a general fear put into posting over on the Friends & Family section, since the thread started up innocently enough for either Senior Members or for everyone can be deleted at any time by an even-moreso angered Phil. So, how's it been for ya' Jamie?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Count,

Just send me an e-mail or PM. I'm happy to hear what is on your mind.