Your Thoughts: 2005 Super Bowl Pizza Hut Commercial

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
I think you mean Paul.
Heh--yeah, that's the one. :embarrassed: That's the problem of posting from work in a hurry, you get stuff confused.

christyb

Reaction score
Thanks for posting that link Vic! I missed it so I'm gonna watch it first thing when I get off work.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
That was pretty neat, I thought they did a good job. Good to see some slapstick with them again.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I liked it too--it was a cute commerical. The only problem is that it makes me extra ready to see more new Muppet stuff, and I don't want to wait! Thirty seconds is not enough!

Xerus

Reaction score
It was great seeing the Muppets again. I especially liked Gonzo's super flip. It's good seeing Gonzo doing those wild stunts again after all these years.

Oh yeah, and I ordered those dipping strips the other day. They weren't bad.

Tera

Reaction score
I agree that 30 seconds is not enough!

The Muppets commercial was the one moment in the entire event (commercials or game, and we're big sports fans) that my entire family just stopped and watch the TV. My kids are officially indoctrinated. :excited:

I think it was Queen Latifah doing the voice, but I haven't seen docs on it. When I read her name on this board, I suddenly had a vision of her and Miss Piggy doing the duet from Chicago: "Nobody's got no class!" (is that the title, or just the chorus? I don't know.)

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
i'm gonna have to nab it when I am out of school, mainly because these stupid content filters will get anything and EVERYthing, no matter if the site is legit.

BJ