Ask Ken at Palisades

matleo

Reaction score
Ken

Sore throat, right? It's going around. Our lighting guy at the puppet thetar has had it all week and a guy at my evning job is also fighting it (says his whole family's been sick this week) Hope you feel better. Mine's gone down a little this morning. Hope it stays that way.

--Matt

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Yeah the usual...sore throat, cough, sneezing, scary stuff in the nose. Thought maybe it was gonna pass me by on Friday, felt a little worse Saturday and got hit hard by it last night. Oh well, it's been a year since I have been sick so I count myself lucky.

fitz3641

Reaction score
matleo, this is off topic from the thread, but your location says old bridge, thats crazy, i live in east brunswick, right down the road

tomahawk

Reaction score
thank you

hey ken just wanted to thank you for all your help with the money order. got my package and loved everthing even the stickers which our now going all over my car,

Jimbo504

Reaction score
On that account, do consider yourself lucky Ken. I on the other hand, got screwed fairly early on in life. At the age of oh I think it was something like two months old, I had an immune deficiency. Ever since I have practically gotten every virus that goes around. You can just imagine how many times my classmates changed my name from James Sisk to James Sick. Man, what an easy setup that was for them. anywho, keep up the good work on the figs and have fun in ASia! :cool:

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Yeah the usual...sore throat, cough, sneezing, scary stuff in the nose. Thought maybe it was gonna pass me by on Friday, felt a little worse Saturday and got hit hard by it last night. Oh well, it's been a year since I have been sick so I count myself lucky.
man, that sucks...hope you feel better

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Here's an excerpt from the $40.00 sales pitch for San Diego Fozzie on Toywiz.com:

"Check out this cool Muppets figure Invisible Spray Fozzie. This guy will not be avialable in stores anywhere as it was an exclusive toy only available at the 2002 San Diego Comic-Con. Rumor has it only 1000 were made and they sold out fast!"

Care to comment on the rumor Mr. Lilly?
:stick_out_tongue:

grail

Reaction score
"rumor has it" i love lines like that...

Douglas Adams once said something that sounded a lot like "one of the handiest phrases in existance is 'as it turns out'. it lets you state something as fact, without being really specific about where this fact came from"

that's not the real quote, but it is the idea behind it...ever since i read that, i've found that "as it turns out" really is just that useful. try it sometime.

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
"as it turns out"

LOL! I love it.

"As it turns out, Ken Lilly couldn't be reached for comment regarding the rumor, citing a sore throat and an upcoming trip to China."

Hmmmnn..... I'll work on it. :wink:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
As it turns out the dude's just plain wrong. We sold about 2800 at the show, and as it turns out we have enough left to cover all collector club requests, so don't worry. There should be many folks who don't respond to that bullsheet hype, as it turns out.