Looking for a hard to find song

Azazel

Reaction score
Looking for hard to find song

I've looked and looked all over the place but i can not find a song I'm looking for. I'm searching for "Healthy Food" sung by Cookie Monster. If anyone one can help me find it i would really apreciate it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well...

First, this should've been posted in the Classic Sesame section.
Secondly, you might want to pick up a copy of the upcoming DVD release, Happy Healthy Monsters. Don't have it myself, but maybe others can confirm whether it'd be included in that DVD. If not, then contact Boober_Gorg and see if he can help you out.
Hope this helps, have a good day, and welcome to MC!

Schmoo

Reaction score
Is this the one where he's "rapping" and wearing lots of "bling?" :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. And his backup singers are five female food Muppets known as the Fry Girls.

Azazel

Reaction score
Sorry for not responding sooner and for putting this in the wrong section at first. Guess i should have been a lil more clear in my request. I know its on that CD and DVD but I was hopping someone might know if i could find it somewhere online. Trying to find a place to DL it so i can send the link to my gf who is in college on the other side of the states.

Thanks to everyone who has replied to this so far. :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I have this song as an mp3 but have a very slow internet connection so unfortunately wouldnt be much help to you. You might be better off trying to get the CD if you can find it cheaply.

mikealan

Reaction score
Well, it's also on Sesame Street Unpaved#2404, 123 Sesame Street#'s 3136 and 3170 and Sesame Street#2477! :smile: