Discover your Harry Potter name!

shan

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new. Could you please tell me on which site you found your Harry Potter name and patronus. We just had a big Harry Potter Party last night and I'd love to try it out. Shan
PS. I'm a children's librarian

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi shan and welcome to the craziness that is Muppet Central. If you go back to the beginning of this thread, you'll find two separate links in the first post that take you to the generator. The first link is to get your name Potterized into that of one of the actual book characters; the second is to get your patronas.
Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.

Andy

Reaction score
My name is Harry, my Patronus is a Polar Bear

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
ROFL, this is kinda funny!

My Potter name is Hermoine (sp?), and my patronus is a... big, fat, fluffy and white Persian cat. :confused: Close enough to a bunny, I guess. *staples fake white bunny ears to patronus*

~ Morgan "Not Actually this Cruel to Animals" Goat

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Minerva... That's the first name of Professor Magonigle, the professor of Transfiguration class and the teacher in charge/affiliated with Griffindor House.

BTW: Thanks Mrs. P. Wasn't sure about her name, had her confused for a moment with the names of the twins, Padma and Pavarti.
But another question for you... Which of the two was sort of cradling/infatuated with Draco, Pansy Parkinson or Milicent Bolstrode?