Muppet DVD's for trade

Muppetlord

Reaction score
My wife was great and got me a DVD Burner as a Valentine's gift.

So I have the following for trade:

Most of the Episodes of the Muppet Show:frown:I will post a complete list later)
Muppets Tonight (all)
The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson
Of Muppets and Men (Making of)
End to Sex and Violence (pilot)
Valentines show (pilot)

If anyone would like a trade, just let me know!!! If you don't have any episodes/shows to trade. Just send me an email or PM and we can work something out. I also trade for figures!!!!

Don't worry about my lack of posting here, I spend most of my time at the Palisades board where I have over 1000 posts and they can vouch for me there and my Ebay ID is Dznynut2 and I have 100% feedback, both buying and selling!

Thanks for looking at my Thread!!

Reaction score
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey!

i would absolutely love a copy of a bunch of those!!!! the sex and violence is the whole thing? i dont have any figures to trade, and nothing really rare as far as videos/dvds goes. can i pay you??? lemme know, or email me! thanks :eek: :crazy:

PhenixInd

Reaction score
I am rather new to collecting muppet media, and thereby don't have too much. The stuff I do have, are mp3s and probably not that enticing to someone who has a large collection, you probably already have them. Like most muppet fans, I would like to have just about anything. I do however have approx 25,000 non muppet mp3s. Let me know if I can help you.