Ask Ken at Palisades

grail

Reaction score
see! told you it was fun...as it turns out, i was right!

(why do i suddenly get the feeling this is going to go horribly horribly wrong?)

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
LOL! Best laugh I've had all day (and I just finished watching the Incredible Hulk Homer Simpsons rerun). I knew he was blowing smoke, but thanks for clearing that up Ken. :smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Ken

Hi Ken, hope your feeling better.

As it turns out the dude's just plain wrong. We sold about 2800 at the show, and as it turns out we have enough left to cover all collector club requests, so don't worry. There should be many folks who don't respond to that bullsheet hype, as it turns out.
Did we have to e-mail you if we wanted an Invisible Spray Fozzie fig ?(as long as we belong to the CC of course) or will an e-mail be send when it becomes avaliable?

thank you,

Zack)Rowlf the, was an e-mail already sent and i missed it?Dog.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Zack,

They'll send an e-mail out to club members for the Invisible Fozzie once they are ready to start accepting payments.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Thanks Phil, that's what I thought. When Ken said
"we have enough left to cover all collector club requests"
I thought he ment that requests were already taken.

thanks again

Zack)Rowlf the, I think i need a sig, i'm getting tired of all these "Rowlf the" enddings...Dog.

Leighton

Reaction score
Collector club question

Q I joined the club only last week so do you know what my chances are of getting the "secret bonus" with my membership.
Thank you

grail

Reaction score
Re: Collector club question

Originally posted by Leighton
Q I joined the club only last week so do you know what my chances are of getting the "secret bonus" with my membership.
Thank you
no one knows, and Ken ain't tellin' (cause that would honestly be unfair). no offense to you because it's in no way your fault, but this is why i'm kinda upset that people started talking about it. as soon as it was mentioned, everyone (me too) went nuts. it was supposed to be a surprise, and the surprise has been ruined for others.

oh well...

ronskimomo

Reaction score
Ken,
Since you are adding extra articulation to the series 3 figures, is there any plan to make the Mega Beaker more articulated, i.e. knee joints?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Ken,
Since you are adding extra articulation to the series 3 figures, is there any plan to make the Mega Beaker more articulated, i.e. knee joints?

No. In Beaker's case it wouldn't really mean much. His labcoat piece would make a knee joint a really minimal addition, so we did not do it. However, on most of the MEGA's you can expect more joints than the regular versions and anything else that can be done to enhance them.

We did add a T-crotch hip joint to the large MEGA Beaker, and this should help him to stand a lot more easily than the smaller one.

Grail said it...it would be highly unfair to discuss it. I have received several e-mails asking me to tell people how many slots might be left. We won't tell. Getting the surprise figure is not the reason we want you to join and it would not be fair to those who joined before they knew.

Thanks Phil, that's what I thought. When Ken said
"we have enough left to cover all collector club requests"
I thought he ment that requests were already taken.

All I meant was that we have calculated how many we might need and we are covered.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly

All I meant was that we have calculated how many we might need and we are covered.
LOL! Ken is covered in Invisible Spray Fozzies!