Plaza sesemo

little jerry

Reaction score
Hi:smile: could somone help me with getting some plaza sesemo epsidoes? I don't really have anything of use to trade with but i do have an mp3 collection

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, recommend you contact Xerus. He might be able to satiate your Plaza Sésamo fix.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean... It wasn't a straight up hexchange, his JHAS for your Plaza Sésamo? Twas only copies you guys dealt in?
Oh so sorry then. Please hexcuse me. Hope you guys continue to prosper with your online dealings.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
He traded all his JHAS episodes for my 63 (year 2000) PS episodes (I threw in an extra SS episode to balance it out). I also have some episodes from 1995. Many of the episode's quality is pretty crummy, but some episodes are pretty clear (I even got a Spanish version of "The Garden" from 1971).

We're done trading for now, but hopefully when something he gets catches my attention, I'll do some more trading. It's thanks to Xerus that I got JHH, some Muppet specials, JHAS, and some UK Skits.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Is the garden song clear or crummy? If clear or crummy,How clear or crummy :confused:

little jerry

Reaction score
Hi

Hi does anyone have any plaza sesemo epsidoes with the song i love moo with glady's clementime and two backup cows? xserus was not able to help me

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Xerus got all of his Plaza Sesamo episodes from me and no, I didn't see it on any of my episodes. I think SSetta mentioned it was from a more recent episode.