Songs that still get stuck in your head

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Do you ever find yourself going about your day and all of a sudden you'll see something that will remind you of a Sesame Street song and then it gets stuck in your head? For me this happens everytime I see a bus stop. I start singing the song that goes "Bus Stop, Bus Stop, Standing in line, waiting at the corner at the bus stop sign" It had Fat Blue and bunch of Anything Muppets waiting in line for a bus stop. Once it gets in my head it takes the whole day to get it out again! It's been years since I've heard the song too! I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but it's kind of funny!

What songs get stuck in your head?

christyb

Reaction score
I don't know how but everytime I start washing dishes at work I start humming Do The Rubber Duck. Drives my boss bananas because she starts singing it too.

Schmoo

Reaction score
There are two that keep getting stiuck in my head lately--

"If I could only paddle like a doggie putta paddle, I would paddle my way to you..."

AND

I'm not sure if this song was actually shown on Sesame Street, but Big Bird sings it on one of the sing-along videos

"Cheep cheep chirp chirp, cheer up cheer up cheer up, cheep cheep chirp chirp, cheer up cheer up cheer up. Chirping's the way we keep our spirits up, so cheep cheep chirp chirp, cheer up cheer up cheer up!" :rolleyes:

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
Well I'm a Biff fan, so these 4 main songs get stuck in my head quite a bit:

We Coulda
This song is for the Birds
Think of your fingers
This is my J

Non Muppet Songs that get stuck in my head are:

That's what people do

Here's a part of something some of us can see each day

Iv'e got a chair

fatblue

Reaction score
I like the 'I am a fine musician' skit from season #1. Since recently seeing this, that song is in my head a lot.

Mister Fred

Reaction score
I really like Don Music, so all the songs he sang with help of Kermit I like.

I also like alot of the non muppet songs but the one that I never get out of my head is the song about pockets. My mom would sing along whenever this song was on. I always remember the girl wearing overalls in one scene and many others including the woman wearing a tan coat opening the pocket that had a flap with a snap as well as the woman wearing a long white sweater with her hands in the pockets. My mom wore overalls as well as blue slacks with pockets and dresses with pockets; she always had her hands in her pockets. I wish I knew how this song goes entirely!

I also like oscar the grouch's I love trash and other muppet songs like the telephone rock and the bus stop song that has 2 guys with beards & 2 girls, there girlfriends, one was named Sue. Does anyone remember this one?

Mister Fred

Reaction score
I forgot one more that I sing all the time, "WHO ARE THE PEOPLE IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD". I add different people in it like a garbage man's a person in your neighborhood or something else. I wish Bob would sing this song more.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
A lot of the songs & sketches from Muppet Magic,SS,FR &TMS are constantly going through my mind on a daily basis;helps to pass the time away & saves me from constant boredom.:halo:

Reaction score
Mah Na Mah Na!

Mah Nah Mah Nah! That song that's on the Dr. Peppper commercial now. I can't stop hearing it in my head for hours later. Dernit. Be-Be-Bedo-do

pheonix

Reaction score
The one from SS that always gets stuck in my head is the captain crunch song! Where he sings about veg being better than the junk a few characters were eating... problem is i don't remember all of the words so it's just one bit that goes round and round and round and round!!! lol