Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

Chilly Down

Reaction score
No need for apologies, Barry. You shared your opinion, and Marky shared his. :smile:

And I agree with Marky that Disney could do something really phenomenal with the Muppets if they wanted to!

Marky

Reaction score
Chilly Down said:
No need for apologies, Barry. You shared your opinion, and Marky shared his. :smile:

And I agree with Marky that Disney could do something really phenomenal with the Muppets if they wanted to!
Yes, a second that, no need for apologies!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Chilly Down said:
Disney could do something really phenomenal with the Muppets if they wanted to!
yes..yes they could..exactly..it's not like they don't have money or anything.

Marky

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
yes..yes they could..exactly..it's not like they don't have money or anything.
That's why I call them Di$ney sometimes.
It's me thowing a "get off the wallet" symbol, and not some angry, cynical success-hating, commie message.
Cuz, like, money's good, and a company that gets rich creating positive things isn't evil, it's one I'd love to work for. Tried to work for. Aren't working for, but hey, dig this Scooter winky thingy...:wink:

Mistoffelees

Reaction score
How come I have not been able to view the episodes lately? When I click Play, nothing really happens, I get a white box on my screen.

Marky

Reaction score
Mistoffelees said:
How come I have not been able to view the episodes lately? When I click Play, nothing really happens, I get a white box on my screen.
Cause Di$ney's squashing the Muppets.

(runs and hides from wrist-slappers)

:stick_out_tongue:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Marky said:
Cause Di$ney's squashing the Muppets.

(runs and hides from wrist-slappers)

:stick_out_tongue:
*slaps wrists* unless of course you're emo then *hands you razor blades* :concern:

Marky

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
*slaps wrists* unless of course you're emo then *hands you razor blades* :concern:
Emo? You meant Elmo, right?

Elmo... (shudder shudder)

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Marky said:
Emo? You meant Elmo, right?

Elmo... (shudder shudder)
nope I don't hate elmo that much to hand him razorblades lol emo's are these kids with had haircuts that cover most of their faces...and cut themselves and listen to bad modern rock music like death cab for cutie or something like that...and they're allways depressed...their basicly goth kids without all the makeup lol...or there kinda like the grunge kids from the 90's.

Marky

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
nope I don't hate elmo that much to hand him razorblades lol emo's are these kids with had haircuts that cover most of their faces...and cut themselves and listen to bad modern rock music like death cab for cutie or something like that...and they're allways depressed...their basicly goth kids without all the makeup lol...or there kinda like the grunge kids from the 90's.
Okay...

:concern: