Rollin' on
I'm not scared
Dum De Dum
Dum son of a gun
Dump the stuff out
Easy is the only way to go
Here to there
Remembering song

Could someone also get the theme that starts the "Fraggle Rock Songs" that on the DVD as a speical into a MP3? Thanks.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks Christy but I already have all thoses. The ones that I listed aren't on any of the sites that you gave me. Can someone else help me? Thanks again Christy.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
When I get home I'll look through my collection. I might have a few of the ones you're looking for. I'll let you know.

I know at one point I had them all; unfortunately, my old computer's hard drive enjoyed crashing. Often. :frown:

AbnormalExpert

Reaction score
Here are some I have

http://www.geocities.com/fragglemb/shhh/midi.html

I have about 80 Fraggle songs...

I'm trying to find the others you want but I'm not sure thats the correct title of the song so I have to listen to them to see which ones you want. I also have a Wembley and Boober version of the remembering Song when they get stuck in that forgetting cave if thats what you meant instead of that one.

Matt

Reaction score
let's see... I have rollin' on, and here & there... also something called the doozer knitting song, which might be different than what you want.. but that's cool..

Would you like them? if so email me.. I also have bunches of boober songs as well.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Cantus Rock said:
I know at one point I had them all; unfortunately, my old computer's hard drive enjoyed crashing. Often. :frown:
No wonder you haven't replied to my emails. :sympathy:

Matt, please check out the link below. You and I got some bidness to take care of. :wink:

AbnormalExpert

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to take a list of mp3 songs and paste them into a text list. I mean I don't want to rename them all.....