Will and Grace

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Every time I've mentioned this show, people have said they don't like it! So, does anyone like Will and Grace? I love it, they remind me so much of me and my best friend!! Personally; Karen is my favourite character because she's off the wall and fabulous. I also like Rosario, who provides my favourite quote on the show ever "Look out, the floor is very sticky!"

charlynoa

Reaction score
Hey!

I like it, too... but I am glad I never met people like Karen in reallife, yet.
I think I would get a headache because she is so ... weird?? *lol*

But the series is very funny.
My favourite character is Jack, because he is so crazy and makes me laugh all the time.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
In the begining; I hated that show... but it is growing on me. My wife loves it, and I'll admit that it has really well rounded characters, so I'll say I find it amusing, but that's about as far as it goes... that and I don't really like admitting that I think Debra Messing and Megan Mallally are hotties.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I would like to think I'm more like Will; but everyone says I'm much more like Jack then anyone!! But I suppose that's not too bad! :wink:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
From this point on TuttertheMouse, I am going to imagine you look like Sean Hayes :smile:
I am like Will, I'm not gay, but I do try to find obscure ways get my hands on nose hair trimmers, pretending I will be using them for something else and not trimming my nose hairs.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Ick, no. I look nothing like Sean Hayes. I look more like Eric McCormack; I just act more like Jack than Will.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Well, personally I think that's ignorant. But because it's part of your religion to believe that I'm going to forgive you.