Muppet Nightmares

Frogster

Reaction score
Have any of you guys had nightmares involving the Muppets? I used to have some about Sweetums, believe it or not, but it was when I was real young and after I saw The Frog Prince... how about you guys?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
They weren't really Muppets, and it wasn't really a dream, but one night several hours after watching the Muppet Show and going to sleep and having a baloney sandwich a little too late; I left my room to use the bathroom and I was hallucinating when out in the hallway I saw muppet-like snakes, aligators, lizards and other reptiles crawling over the floor. I was so scared that when I tried to yell for my father, no sound came out of my mouth. Scared the living crap outta' me!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmm. My most recent Muppet dreams have all been about Muppet Merchandise.

I once dremt that I went to a store, and by mistake I bought only four or five Muppet things (there were tons) but it cost over £40...

Xerus

Reaction score
I've had a couple of SS and Muppets nigthmares and sweet dreams.

One time I had a dream that Ernie was bugging Bert in bed and Bert woke up with sharp teeth and red eyes and tried to attack Ernie.

And this afternoon I was taking a nap and had another weird Ernie and Bert dream. They were talking in their beds, but instead of E and B on their headboards. There were huge hearts with Ernie and Bert written in cursive handwriting. Weird! :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Isn't that what the Dwarfs have on their beds? Maybe you've been watching too much Snow White.

__

Interprited:

Disneydizzy waterching/see too much equels cursive hearties on der beds.

Xerus

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Isn't that what the Dwarfs have on their beds? Maybe you've been watching too much Snow White.

__

Interprited:

Disneydizzy waterching/see too much equels cursive hearties on der beds.
I remember the dwarfs had their names on their bed, but I don't remember if there were hearts on them.

Also, I just remembered another scary SS dream I had when I was a kid. The Two Headed Monster became a four headed monster. Two more heads sprouted out between the original two heads. And all four heads started to argue. Then a giant scary orange monster rises from the wall and starts strangling all four heads. I could never look at the original Two Headed Monster the same again.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, ouch. Not nice. I obviosuly had a sheilded childhood, cause I never had bad dreams about the SS characters.

__

Interprited:

Oh, ah, oh, ouchy, ouchy, ooooouch! Sorry. I stubbed my toe.

Xerus

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Oh, ouch. Not nice. I obviosuly had a sheilded childhood, cause I never had bad dreams about the SS characters.

__

Interprited:

Oh, ah, oh, ouchy, ouchy, ooooouch! Sorry. I stubbed my toe.
You were lucky as a kid. For I had hundreds of SS nightmares when I was a kid. From the Muppets to the cartoons they show regularly.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Big Bird Dream

I've mentioned this dream I had about Big Bird in another thread, but I'll post it again here:

Okay, I had just got the book "Sesame Street Unpaved" and at the time, I was trying to find an authentic Big Bird feather for my collection. I read about how Big Bird's feathers are categorized (from best to worst) in boxes labeled "A" through "E" when they build the puppet. The book says "Most D and E feathers are thrown away."

Then I fell asleep and had a dream:

I was standing outside of the Muppet Workshop. I made it there (somehow) and was ready to go in, ready to ask "May I please take a tour...and have just one extra Big Bird feather as a souvenir?"

And before I could take another step, lo and behold, Big Bird looked out the side window on the second story. In one wing, he had a box labeled "D" and in the other wing, a box labeled "E". He turned both boxes upside down and said: "Well, I guess we won't need these!"

Dozens and dozens of feathers fluttered down from the boxes, but as I tried to run towards them, my feet got really heavy (which is probably common in dreams) and I could barely walk. After two small steps, I watched in horror as ALL the feathers landed in the back of a garbage truck, which took off as soon as the feathers fell in.

And then I woke up :mad: but eventually I got an authentic Big Bird feather, and that dream hasn't bothered me anymore...actually now it's pretty funny! Hee hee hee!

Convincing John

Reaction score
i was terrified as a child that miss piggy lived in my closet. hahaha, i swear, no joke. whenever she attacked kermit or hit him, it freaked me out as a child.. yet i love her to death! and all the muppets! i loved watching it, and did so every day. i was so certain she lived in my closet and was going to kill me. hahahahahaha. amusing story for you all. (SEE !!!-----> :mad: )