Who is best Friends

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ok i dont know if this has been talked about before but i wonder who is whos best friend. Now theres some we alredy know.

1. Erine and Bert
2. Big Bird and Sunffy

Thats the only two i can think ok off hand who else is best firneds on SS anyone know. :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cookie Monster and Food!!!! Just kidding :smile: I don't know, does Cookie have a best friend?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
i dont really know if cookie does or not. what about Grover. is fat blue his friend. or is Kermit his friend. or is it elmo. lol when i think about Elmo and Grover i always think about the telegram skit where there are being singinng telegramer and Grover is trying to be so cool and teach elmo what to do.

I love the battel of Grover and elmo that was going on.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I wouldn't think that Grover and Fat Blue are very good friends. Maybe Grover and Cookie Monster, or Grover and Herry. Just a few thoughts.

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
When I was a kid, I had a set of Volumes known as the Sesame Street Treasury, there was 15 volumes all together and in each volume there was a profile of a different charachter that listed their favorite food, favorite drink, pet peeve, and also their best friends. Here's all of them

Big Bird: Snuffy

Snuffy: Big Bird

Oscar the Grouch: Grungetta

Cookie Monster: The Baker

Betty Lou: Luis (don't know why this is, perhaps in the 70's she was seen around the fix it shop a lot)

Forgetful Jones: Clementime

Prarie Dawn: Herry Monster

Herry Monster: Prarie Dawn

Ernie: Bert

Bert: Ernie

Telly: Oscar

The Two Headed Monster: The Honkers (This puzzles me, the only time I ever saw them together is in the sketch when they spelled out the word Honk)

Grover: Everybody!!!

There was a few more that I have forgotten all about, does anyone else remember what they were?

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I have those books too. I think that the other two characters featured were the Count and Barkley, but I cannot remember who their best friends were. Barkleys was probably either Linda or Big Bird. I unfortunately cannot check now because I am at school, but I can look it up during my spring break in a few weeks.