Muppet Alice in Wonderland project

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
WDWspider said:
but people can make a difference.
Alright, then that is just one example. How about Mr Toad's Wild Ride and the massive fan outcry to keep that? What about the fact that taking down Residential (strongly opposed by fans) not only destroyed the facades of many beloved television shows and movies, but also put massive crams in The Osborne Lights (an attraction that some people come down for specifically)? How about Horizons and Dreamflight?

Greed outweighs any fan support. Is there really some large group lobbying for a "Stunt Spectacular" where Residential Street used to be? Please. If there is any consideration from "fans" opinions, they're obviously asking fans that are way off base with what actual supporters want. My family and I loyally patronized ONLY Disney parks for years until this rash of garbage started pouring in. :boo:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
This Just in some perdictions of the new cast for the rumored Alice in wonderlad muppet movie.

Alice: This could be a number of fine teen stars: Britniy Spears. Melissa Joan Heart. Ashanta, byoncey. and my all time worst Hillary duff. Woo Wooo

Kermit will more then likely not be in this movie as is there is no place for him ugg but that all we have for now more coming soon.

beaker

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
we need the Muppets playing themselves in the next production, followed by Wonderland.
That would be a miracle at this point

christyb said:
And a theatrical release movie too.
Now this truly would be a miracle...I don't know if any company sees the Muppets as commercially viable theatrically. It's too bad Juhl is far removed from Muppet writing.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Does anyone know why Jhul is removed from writing?

Bea:zany:{cause we sure do miss him, even if he was one of the writers on MFS}regard

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Does anyone know why Jhul is removed from writing?
Perhaps he's one of the only originals who realizes the black hole in which the Muppets have become engulfed...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yet, it is partly because of his absence that the Muppet's have fallen into that hole, no?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yall do know jule helped write MFS :concern: just thought i pass that along

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
Yall do know jule helped write MFS :concern: just thought i pass that along
I think he wrote a draft of the script that wasn't used at all, so he didn't actually have much to do with the finished product.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I don't know the details, but I do know there is another writer credited above him, hence asumedly the bigger writer on that piece.

WDWspider

Reaction score
Cantus Rock said:
Alright, then that is just one example. How about Mr Toad's Wild Ride and the massive fan outcry to keep that? What about the fact that taking down Residential (strongly opposed by fans) not only destroyed the facades of many beloved television shows and movies, but also put massive crams in The Osborne Lights (an attraction that some people come down for specifically)? How about Horizons and Dreamflight?

Greed outweighs any fan support. Is there really some large group lobbying for a "Stunt Spectacular" where Residential Street used to be? Please. If there is any consideration from "fans" opinions, they're obviously asking fans that are way off base with what actual supporters want. My family and I loyally patronized ONLY Disney parks for years until this rash of garbage started pouring in. :boo:
Never said it was perfect. :wink: Just that it doesn't hurt to try and can influence direction. But for some of your specifics, it was time for them to go imho... minus Horizons which was supposedly beyond Disney's control (a building structural issue). Sometimes the fan cry is not as loud as the majority cry and some times it is purely money... no doubt.