Jareth bust is comming soon...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Okay, something that will likely come up as soon as someone sees this thread:

Licensing, rights, and all that stuff. You have a means to get around the issue of name usage and having to buy that license or whatever. Have you figured a way to get around the likeness rights of Bowie? I can't help with that as I have no clue.

Also, I know you're into sculpting, but are you also into the casting process, too?

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=11588

Laszlo

Reaction score
jarethjunkie said:
i love it i love it i love it!

blonde it... please @_@
The bust is unpainted, so he will be blonde, of course. :smile:

Laszlo

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Okay, something that will likely come up as soon as someone sees this thread:

Licensing, rights, and all that stuff. You have a means to get around the issue of name usage and having to buy that license or whatever. Have you figured a way to get around the likeness rights of Bowie? I can't help with that as I have no clue.

Also, I know you're into sculpting, but are you also into the casting process, too?

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=11588
Fozzie Bear, thanks for the info. I dont' think I can get the likeness rights if any rights at all.
I tried to get the rights to produce the Skeksis Castle prop replica but the Henson company wasn't interested right now (however they really liked the sculpture!). I assume they only give licenses to established companies...?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I dunno the rules on rights and issues as such.

But, WOAH! You actually sculpted the Skeksis Castle?? Where's the photo? Is this the one I think I thought I saw a while back?

Laszlo

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I dunno the rules on rights and issues as such.

But, WOAH! You actually sculpted the Skeksis Castle?? Where's the photo? Is this the one I think I thought I saw a while back?
Hi,

you can find the pictures here:

Skeksis Castle pics here!

Thanks for looking!