Vanishing Spray Fozzie

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Is Palisades going to start selling the S.D. Comiccon Fozzies this week? Obviously not on a weekend, but the week starting Monday?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are a member of the Palisades collector's club, they'll be sending out an e-mail once the Fozzie's are available to purchase. It may or may not happen this week, but they'll get to it as soon as possible.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Am I correct in saying that the only way to know if your membership went through or not is by getting the actual kit; or your PayPal receipt if you paid in that manner?

wilba

Reaction score
Can you still order without your Memebrship card?

This might have been better in the Ask Ken post. I I have joined the Pallisades club and don't have my parcel as yet. So can I still purchase the Invisable Fozzie? Also will the exclusive Dr. Teeth be availible as well?

Wilba:smile:

Joe

Reaction score
Re: Can you still order without your Memebrship card?

Originally posted by wilba
This might have been better in the Ask Ken post. I I have joined the Pallisades club and don't have my parcel as yet. So can I still purchase the Invisable Fozzie? Also will the exclusive Dr. Teeth be availible as well?

Wilba:smile:
I'm not Ken (nor a Ken impersonator :wink: ) but I can answer your questions. Yes, you will be able to order Fozzie, as the order coupon form thingy (that's the technical term) will be emailed to members (and they've got your email addy if they got your payment) and the Dr. Teeth repaint won't be available through the club, as it was decided that for them to re-release the figure after they said that no more would be sold (after the 500) would go against their standards for quality toy production (plus they didn't want a fiasco on their hands like a certain other toy company :smile: )

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Im getting a Invisable Spray Fozzie for free! Thanks to my friend DARTH POOH from the McFarlne board.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
I just told you a friend bought it for me and is sending it to me for free.