Ask Ken at Palisades

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
I really can only handle getting the twist tie from my own crotch...
and there are people that think Ken's here as PR for Palisades...he's definately family...he'd be the wierd one nobody talks about...but, well...

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Yeah not always toting the company line...sometime me just wanna make funny...hee hee...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Grail42, Oracle of Geek Knowledge: The twist-ties for Cheetor weren't that difficult because of the practice I got from the figures I had before him. However, I still don't understand what those plastic bars with about five molded holes on each were for. My favorite from the entire line is Nightscream, mounted on top of my shelve cabinet like as if he's grabbing the ledge which he rests on. Also, Black Arachnia's cool because she's the only female Transformer I got.

*Thunder is heard and lightning is seen flashing* The Count.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
This one's for Radionate. So your real identity is Catman? Well, at least Kitty, your female sidekick, won't get you as much trouble as our other notable Gothamite. But be on your guard not to fall prey to the crafty, crazy, calculating conundrums of the Rhymer!

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
However, I still don't understand what those plastic bars with about five molded holes on each were for.
they are so the twist-ties don't pull through the cardboard, which would defeat the purpose of using the things in the first place.

right now myfavorite Transformer in my possession is the re-release Rodimus Major. i wasn't allowed to have Transformers as a kid, so getting some of the G1 stuff now is a-ok with me! (i also have all the BotCon exclusives!)

wong

Reaction score
my fav transformer is TRU Scourge and Jetfire. The TF i dislike the most that I have is Stormjet. Good thing I only paid $12 for him

BTW does deluxe TF take me forever to get out of the box. I think scourge alone had 10 - 15 twisties

grail

Reaction score
yeah, scourge is a little bit of alright...i think my review of him is supposed to run tomorrow

ronskimomo

Reaction score
Ken,
Love the new series two feature. A couple of questions about Gonzo. First, what is his cape made out of? Second, how far can you launch him?

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
Ken?

As a musician can i just say the boom mic Fozzie has KICKS BUTT!

Anyway we can get more for the Electric Mayhem?

JF

Gonzo

Reaction score
Regarding Packaging and Card-Backs---

Is the plan still to have all of the figures pictured on the backs of the cards? i.e., will wave 2 have wave 1 and wave 2 figures pictured on them, so that by the time we're to wave 8 we have a Muppetorium of Muppet looking back at us with those eerily focused eyes?

Quinnnnnnn