Fill in the blank...

Frogster

Reaction score
This is for Scooter's Guest Star Song. I know most of it, but if anyone wants to enlighten me, please do so. I really like this song.

There's John and Liza, Sly and Bob, and Elton J. who wasn't bad. Raquel and Steve and Cheryl, Alice, Edgar B.; he's Charlie's dad, as well as Candice. She was great and really earned her salary. So did Twiggy, Ethel, Kaye, and Peter, Paul, and Valorie.
Anyone wanna take it from here? Good luck!

Frogster

Reaction score
My bad... well, since it's here, I think I'll start over.

There's John and Liza, Sly and Bob, and Elton J., who wasn't bad. There's Raquel and Steve and Cheryl, Alice, Edgar B.; he's Charlie's dad, as well as Candice; she was great and really earned her salary. So did Twiggy, Ethel, Kaye, and Peter, Paul, and Valorie
There's ?, Victor, Linda, Dudley, Helen, Roy and Judy. There's Milton, Phyllis, Chloris, James, Loretta, Spike and Rudy. There's Elke, Liberace, Lynn, and Harry, Avery, Cleo, Lou. Teresa, Jay P., Gilda, Rich, Don, Jean, Bruce, Pearle, and Leo, too!
There's Lena, Harvey, Juliet, Dianne, and if I get a chance, I'll try to find a place where I can also mention Mummenchanz, along with Roy and ?, Petula, Andy Phillis, Rita, Dom and Ann. And Sandy, Arlo, Joel and George.
And Chloris, Dizzy, Julie, Ann, Lorrine and Bob and Peter. Connie, Kenny, Berdadette, Marie, and Chris and Rita. Madeline and Senior Wence; there's Lola, Charles and Beverly. This list is getting much too long, so I'll just end it cleverly.
Leslie, Leslie, Ed and John, and Danny, he's my hero. Roger, Ruth, Jim, Vincent, Ben, and last not least is Zero!

I know I'm wrong on some of these, so if someone wants to correct me, please do so... I don't want to sing it wrong in my car anymore!

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
This doesn't seem like a game to me, it sounds like Frogster was asking a question!

Was this a Muppet Show song, or did it come from somewhere else?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Gee. Where's Luke Skywalker, R2D2 and C3P0?

Frogster

Reaction score
This was a song that Scooter sang on The Muppet Show. I forgot what episode it was. And yeah, it was a question, but I have the song, so I just listened to it the best I could, then filled in the blanks myself.

I was wondering if one of the places where I put question marks could be Mark or Luke.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
If Roy is Roy Rodgers, Roy and ? might be Roy and Dale as he appeared with Dale Evans...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Frogster said:
This was a song that Scooter sang on The Muppet Show. I forgot what episode it was. And yeah, it was a question, but I have the song, so I just listened to it the best I could, then filled in the blanks myself.

I was wondering if one of the places where I put question marks could be Mark or Luke.
Wasn't this the episode where they did the Fred Awards?

Roy Rogers and Roy Clark were both Roy's on the show, but not the same show.

34Wrestler

Reaction score
Muppet Show Guest Star Award Song

Hey Frogster,
Here's how it went - I have it all memorized! :wink:

There's John, and Liza, Sly, and Bob, and Elton J. who wasn't bad.
Raquel, and Steve, and Cheryl, Alice, Edgar B. he's Charlie's Dad.
As well as Candice, she was great and really earned her salary.
So did Twiggy, Ethel, Kaye, and Peter, Paul, and Valerie.

There's Crystal, Victor, Linda, Dudley, Helen, Roy, and Judy.
There's Milton, Phyllis, Cloris, James, Loretta, Spike, and Rudy.
And Elke, Liberace, Lynn, and Harry, Avery, Cleo, Lou.
Teresa, Jaye P., Gilda, Rich, Don, Jean, Bruce, Pearl, and Leo too.

There's Lena, Harvey, Juliet, Dyan, and if I get a chance,
I'll try to find a place where I can also mention Mummenschanz.
Along with Roy and Dale, Petula, Andy, Phyllis, Rita, Dom, and Nancy,
and Sandy, Arlo, Joel, and George.

And Florence, Dizzy, Julie, Ann, Lorene and Bob, and Peter.
Connie, Kenny, Bernadette, Marisa, Kris and Rita.
Madeline, and Senor Wences, Lola, Charles, and Beverly.
This list is getting much too long so I'll just end it cleverly.

Leslie, Lesley Ann, and John, and Danny, he's my hero.
Roger, Ruth, Jim, Vincent, Ben, and last not least is Zero.

Let me know if there are any other song lyrics you want to see.

Best regards,
Michael C.