You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if:

Each time you hear anyone's voice, celebrety or otherwise, you imagine what Muppet voices they would be able to do.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
You might be an obbessed Muppet fan if...

... you go see Star Wars just to here Frank Oz's voice again.
Well, I did watch the Star Wars movie last night, just to hear Frank's voice. I wasn't that into it otherwise.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if:

Each time you hear anyone's voice, celebrety or otherwise, you imagine what Muppet voices they would be able to do.
Tom Hanks might be able to do Chef, but then again, so can everybody.

I always imagined John Williams as either Statler or Waldorf, with Robert Zemeckis playing the other half.

RedDragon

Reaction score
You might be an obbessed Muppet fan if...

When you watch a muppet movie, you chose a muppet or muppeteer and try to play their part by holding your arm up and moving your hand when they talk. (hehe get it Lisa. I will forever by Rezo the Rat and you will be Gonzo).

christyb

Reaction score
If you begin to sit out for a while and then realize MC withdrawl actually exists.

MockMockChef

Reaction score
If you tatoe on your head "The Muppet Show season one will be on dvd on August 9th".If you watch a concert you try to sit on da balcony and give comments in the style of Statler and Waldorf.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
...you laugh at bad jokes the same way Stadler and Waldorf do
...you go to watch movies at a friend's and end up picking puppeteer's names out of the credits (I have done this many, many times while friends stare in awe)
...you can tell which Muppeteer plays each character when watching a show
...you can play at least one muppet song on an insturment
...you analyse the character relationships (see the thread on whether Miss Piggy really loves Kermit)
...you pay meticulous attention to details in any muppet-related show (For example, "Look, see that? That Muppeteer has both his fourth and fifth finger in the same finger on that glove, see the crease?")

Beauregard

Reaction score
-if you think of the Shepherd from Ramamalamalamalamadingdong is "the most richardy" muppet
-if you get elected as, "Most likely to stalk Steve Whitmere" in the MC awards...
-if you say the Hawiann War chant really fast to freak people out....

Harvey Towers

Reaction score

.. after spotting a cook book simply entitled "Honey" in a book shop you stand by it on the off chance that someone walking past may say the title so that you can reply with Bob Hope's Muppet Movie line: "Beg your pardon I hardly know you!"

(Also works if you hang around in the preserve ailse of shops or supermarkets)