You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if:

-You always talk like the Swedish Chef when you're working in the kitchen (guilty as charged).
-You can identify who's playing what Muppet in only two syllables.
-You spend time on this forum.
-Your science teacher reminds you of Dr. Honeydew.
-You rattle off all sorts of trivia while watching the Muppet movies and TV shows. (guilty)
-The Muppets show up in your dreams.
-You develop a serious crush on one of the Muppeteers.

Beauregard

Reaction score
PuppyLuver said:
Oh, I just have to get in on this action! (Note: All of these I'm guilty of.)

~ Even though you don't like Sesame Street, you sit through an entire episode, hoping that maybe(just maybe!) they show a Kermit the Frog bit.
~ You draw one of your favorite Muppets in condensation on a glass window.(Beaker kept dripping T_T)
~ You have devised a list of your most favorite Muppets and call them your "buddies".(Gonzo, Beaker, Zoot, Janice, Pepe and Rowlf)
~ You constantly draw Muppet fanart.
~ You wonder what the Muppets would be like as humans.
~ You've drawn the Muppets as humans.
~ Many times.
~ You've given your humanized Muppets neat little humanized names. (Try to decipher these: Folly Banair, Misty Peridot, Gomez Cruz, Bika Honeydew, Skuta Grosse)
~ You think the only good of Disney buying the Muppets was so you'd have an excuse to dress up as a Muppet when your school has a "Disney Characters day".(Beaker, YAYNESS)
~ You've watched the Muppet Movie 13 times in a row, not watching anything else during that period of time.

There's my list. :smile:
Hey, do we get to see some of the Fanart of yours???

CBPuppets

Reaction score
You Might be an obsessed muppet fan if:
-you are watching Sesame Street to see if they have any classic Sketches.
-You Always go on Muppet Wiki
-you tape every Family Guy Episode with muppet Reference.
-you are always searching for Rare Muppet Pictures, Video or Audio Files.

Brinatello

Reaction score
Kuriboh Man said:
You Might be an obsessed muppet fan if:
-you are watching Sesame Street to see if they have any classic Sketches.
YES! I did that today and caught a classic sketch of Ernie doing a hipper version of "Rubber Duckie" with numerous other Muppets all in the tub! Kind of strange if you ask me to have all those naked Muppets in the same tub, but that's Jim Henson for you! I've seen it before and love Bert's expression outside the bathroom door!

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Hey, do we get to see some of the Fanart of yours???
All questions about my fanart will be answered if you go to my deviantART page(I'm PuppyLuver there).

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Actually I'm With MuppetNewsgirl. I can Develop seroius crushes on the Female Muppeteers. oh BTW My Birthday is on October 12. anyway you might be an obsessed Muppet fan if:

-You use one of the Muppet sketches for your own puppet show.
- you have a calender representing each of the muppets.
-you always wanted to be a muppeteer.
-you name a pet after one of the Muppet Characters.

Beauregard

Reaction score
- you walk into an upper-class bookshop and ask if they have Kermit the Frog's Biography. "It should be under F, for his last name, Frog. It's an autobiography." Even though you already own it. :stick_out_tongue:

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
Here's some more:

~ You're starting a new file on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and you wonder how your favorite Muppet would answer the questions.
~ When you catch/recruit/Snag a Pokemon in one of the games, you name it after a Muppet(i.e. Ratatta = Rizzo, Ursaring = Fozzie, Mightyena = Rowlf, Grumpig = Piggy).
~ You do impressions of Muppets regularly in posts on non-Muppet message boards.
~ Muppets regularly make guest appearences in your posts on non-Muppet message boards.
~ You claim to be a Muppet.
~ You are a Muppet.