I'm In The Contestant Pool For "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire!"

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
LOL--I was thinking that too. There's not much on at 11:00 AM here, and since my job is at night, I'm usually around in the mornings. It's a wasteland out there. I can usually handle about ten minutes of "The View," which is about ten times of what I can handle of Regis and Kelly.

BTW, I haven't chosen any lifelines yet--I honestly have NO idea who I'd go with.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn
Go with people who have a lot of general knowledge. Someone who always had an answer for ya when you have a question. I nominate Phil :smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
If I were a contestant, I would want the Trash Heap to be on my phone a friend list...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
BTW, I haven't khosen any lifelines yet--I honestly have NO idea who I'd go with.
Ummmm.....

HELLO!!!

Trust me bud, there'll be one quirky question you'll need your freaky Kentukky buddy for...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I think you should give a special shout out to the peeps you kick it with on in the MCForum....by name. (hehe). But seriously, it would be awesome to see you on the show and when your talking to Meredith Viera about yourself saying "Oh, by the way, everyone at the MuppetCentral Message Forum, I'm Here, and you all Rock!!" Everyone would feel special :smile:

-Matt

Gonzo

Reaction score
You're all "special" enough as it is. If I ever roll my eyes on camera, it'll be a shout out to you freaks.

Freaks.

Quinnnnnnn

Cactus Jack

Reaction score
Congrats! Hope you win the million!

- Cactus Jack

BTW - If you win, can you spare another board user a hundred thousand? :wink: