You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

RedRocker

Reaction score
:-If you could sing 'Muhna Muhna' before you started Playgroup / Nursery
:- If you clearly remember sitting on your brother's bed, watching the animated series of Fraggle Rock before you could talk.

Okay. Myabe not before you could talk. Anyway, my brother has the video of the animated series, the one with Red on the cover. I only remember like 5 seconds of one episode. I was tiny - and yet I still remember cartoon Red dropping her sweater into a river. I know. Very brief, random and completely me. :smile:

StreetScenes

Reaction score
...if you just tried to order something online and accidentally typed in your mailing address as sesame street...

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
... if you once sang the JHH theme with headphones on. Rather loudly.

... if you have Miss Piggy's new book.

... if your Mom doesn't want to overdo the Muppets stuff when decorating your new room.

... if you want to decorate your room in a theatre theme: your bedroom's the stage area, the computer room's backstage, and the other room is the guest star's room. Just like the old TMS days...

... if you can picture Digit in Michael Crawford's role in the movie adaptation of "Hello, Dolly".

... if you can actually picture Digit and Lindbergh singing the opening verses for "Put On Your Sunday Clothes" (also from "Hello, Dolly") together. (Digit is Michael Crawford's character, Lindbergh is Barnaby.)

... if you're somehow obsessed with JHH.

Kiki

Reaction score
... If you've been told by people that your facial expressions remind them of Muppets (This has been said to me various times. XP Even by people who arn't that familiar with The Muppets)

Pork

Reaction score
... If you've been told by people that your facial expressions remind them of Muppets (This has been said to me various times. XP Even by people who arn't that familiar with The Muppets)
Yeah I get that. But mostly from my sister.

Gemini Draco

Reaction score
...if you desperately wish that there was some way for the Electric Mayhem to play at your wedding. Even you are not planning to get married any time soon.

Nick22

Reaction score
...if you desperately wish that there was some way for the Electric Mayhem to play at your wedding. Even you are not planning to get married any time soon.
good one! i'm gonna keep that in mind up until my wedding day. i'll make it happen!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
If you could relive the "Give me Four!" thing that Grover did on Scrubs! That was freaking HILARIOUS!