Igel Beaker Needed

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
To anyone who wants to trade, sell or figure out some way to get me an Igel Beaker. I need to get my hands on two of them, one to send to the factory and one to keep around for reference in the office. Trying to work out the possibility of high pile hair on the MEGA Beaker and need to get these. Someone mentioned somewhere I could buy them and if you know of where let me know.

Thanks!

Jimbo504

Reaction score
Hey Ken,
I think it was:

www.pbtoys.com

I think they are like $55 for beaker and bunsen together. They look very cool.

Cya

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Hi Ken,

You may find the PBToys website a little hard to navigate if it's your first time there. This link is closer to where you want to be:

http://www.pbtoys.de/shop/shop.html

scroll down to the "Muppets Igel" section.

Or, the other alternative is an ebay seller from California with a buy it now price of $75.00 for the Bunsen & Beaker Igel set. They may be able to get you Beaker a little quicker than PB Toys can, since they're from California instead of Germany, and their $8.00 priority mail shipping charge is bound to be cheaper that what kind of shipping choices PBToys can offer. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1757561987

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Thanks I checked it out. I am still gonna see if I can work out a trade. (I hate spending company money on stuff like this...experimentation type stuff)

Anyway, got one Igel Beaker today via trade already...need one more now.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let me try to get you one. I'll write you if it works out.

Leighton

Reaction score
Is Igel the big plush version? If so I can get one from a collectable shop in Melbourne but they are charging $150 (US$75)for Beaker with Dr Bunsen.

Smig

Reaction score
Wouldn't a Disney World Beaker beanie work as well as an Igel one? I think you could mail-order those..

Smig

tomahawk

Reaction score
igel beaker

hey ken, i have one but he is brand new and wasn't easy to come by. what kind of trade are we talking about?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
What would you want?

And I can't use the Disney one...I looked into it. Not nearly as high quality of hair as the Igel one.

tomahawk

Reaction score
series two????

i know,"crazy man on the computer", but its the only thing i could think of. well unless you can get me tickets to the tool show at radio city music hall and fly me out. just kidding.