You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Quesal

Reaction score
If u turn to muppet material to use as audition material

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
If you give careful thought to which Muppet might be which character if they ever did reanacments of famous literature, TV shows or movies.

DreeRAWRScooter

Reaction score
You made a life philosophy, using the Muppet characters.
(Be Kermit, he's friendly to all. Be Gonzo, he's unique. Etc.)

When you hear Mrs. Stadler by Mars Argo for the first time, you stop, freeze, and repeat the song, and even look up the lyrics, because what you hear is Mrs. Statler.

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
If you give careful thought to which Muppet might be which character if they ever did reanacments of famous literature, TV shows or movies.
I've been doing that. Lately, I've been thinking of a muppet re-make of RENT and trying to imagine which muppet would play which character. I know it's probably way too adult even for the muppets but it's fun to think which character would be who.

I think Scooter would be Mark, and maybe Kermit/Roger and Miss Piggy/Mimi. That's all I can think of so far lol.

APRena

Reaction score
When counting to twelve exactly you HAVE to do it in singsong.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
lol

If you think that Gonzo is more of a weirdo now than he was on the first season of the muppet show

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
lol

If you think that Gonzo is more of a weirdo now than he was on the first season of the muppet show
YES! But you have to also take note the depth of character he has achieved.

I've been doing that. Lately, I've been thinking of a muppet re-make of RENT and trying to imagine which muppet would play which character. I know it's probably way too adult even for the muppets but it's fun to think which character would be who.

I think Scooter would be Mark, and maybe Kermit/Roger and Miss Piggy/Mimi. That's all I can think of so far lol.
So far I've thought about a Muppets Lord of the Rings and recently started thinking of a Muppets M*A*S*H TV show(Particularly because I kept seeing connections to Piggy and Major Hoolihan)