You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
You take your stuffed Kermit to a club with a High Seas Adventure theme, put a Captain's hat on him and refer to him as "Captain Smollett" the rest of the night

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
If you randomly prance into rooms wearing a tutu, singing "La la la la la la la... LA!", freeze, look around awkwardly, and mutter, "I should, uh, go change, okay." :rolleyes:

If you sharpen your bananas and slingshot them onto the wall for safekeeping.

If you've always wanted to travel to Zanzibar, to meet the Zanzibarbarians.

Slackbot

Reaction score
If you sing Rock Band songs in Muppet voices. My personal best is "Still Alive" as Beaker, Miss Piggy, Baby Gonzo ('cause I can't do the adult voice), and a chicken.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
If your entire life essentially consists of talking to your dog about what your cranky neighbor did now or the science symposium you're going to or some other mundane thing. :coy:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
If you sing Rock Band songs in Muppet voices. My personal best is "Still Alive" as Beaker, Miss Piggy, Baby Gonzo ('cause I can't do the adult voice), and a chicken.
LOL, I don't have that game, but I tend to constantly do that (along with the voices of some of my original puppet characters) with songs on the radio and my iPod.

On a long road trip, someone brings their laptop so you could watch some Muppet videos during the ride.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
...you are ashamed to realize that you nearly went through the Forth of July without even thinking about watching Sam's Stars and Stripes Forever YouTube video. :attitude:

Sam! :eek: Forgive me!

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
If you've never actually watched LOST, but you think they really should have tried Hare Krishna...

Quesal

Reaction score
If u go nuts whenever u see a muppet anywhere without expecting it

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
If you've never actually watched LOST, but you think they really should have tried Hare Krishna...
Now, that is clever! :smile:

...you don't understand why your art teacher gave you an 'F' for drawing Kermit when she said to draw a frog!