You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

beakerfan76

Reaction score
If you're planning to go/already went as Jim Henson for Halloween. (Guilty)

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
If you're crushed when your friends aren't willing to go with you as Solid Foam for Halloween... ( ;^; )

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
If, for a last minute Halloween costume, you put on a shirt and tie with an oversized shirt over it to pass as a labcoat, paint your face green, and cut the nose and eyebrows off of a pair of Groucho glasses and go as Dr. Bunsen Honeydew.

I think more people would have understood who I was if I had a Beaker with me...

Quesal

Reaction score
If u go crazy happy when you meet and chat with fellow muppet fans in person. Like I'm doing this weekend at a puppetry conference!

dwmckim

Reaction score
You love to play pinball because the flippers remind you of Guy Smiley's eyebrows.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if for some random reason, something falls on you if you act like the newsman and you tell the people a strange story or report a strange event of some kind.

BTW, I've got almost 30 posts before I reach 1,000 for the first time in any forum :smile:

lws1984

Reaction score
If, for a last minute Halloween costume, you put on a shirt and tie with an oversized shirt over it to pass as a labcoat, paint your face green, and cut the nose and eyebrows off of a pair of Groucho glasses and go as Dr. Bunsen Honeydew.

I think more people would have understood who I was if I had a Beaker with me...
Nice! Last year I went as the Swedish Chef. http://i27.tinypic.com/24x19v7.jpg