The Pope is in Bad Condition

King Jim

Reaction score
I think this thread should be a sticky. Its VERY Important.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow, I saw this on t.v. as it was happening. It is so surreal. I am glad that he suffers no longer, but sad he is no longer with us.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
He really was an incredible individual. I heard they're already talking about considering him for sainthood, and they should. The man just radiated compassion and managed to do an incredible amount of good in 26 years in the Papacy. He was in Toronto just a couple years ago, but I think I didn't find out about it until it was happening. I wish I would have gone. :sympathy: I sort of feel like the world has lost its grandfather, or something like that. I will miss him very much.
Erin

Animal Jam

Reaction score
That's sad."sniff" :cry: . I wonder who the new pope will be?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Didn't someone take a shot at this one...?
I was just watching some videos about the Pope this morning and saw one regarding this incident. The Pope actually went to the man who shot him and had a private session with him, forgiving him and praying for his soul.

It was at that point that I said to myself "if that doesn't qualify a man for sainthood, I don't know what else does."

I too am not Catholic, but I believe that John Paul II was definitely one of the world's greatest leaders. I truly hope that the next person to take the position will be able to uphold the same level of dignity and virtue that John Paul II exuded.

Frogster

Reaction score
Cantus Rock said:
I was just watching some videos about the Pope this morning and saw one regarding this incident. The Pope actually went to the man who shot him and had a private session with him, forgiving him and praying for his soul.

It was at that point that I said to myself "if that doesn't qualify a man for sainthood, I don't know what else does."
Amen, Cantus Rock... amen.

Mark Filton

Reaction score
Sorry guys. I did not know about this thread :big_grin:

Pope John Paul II was a great man.

I am disappointed more people did not post here. Especially where are the Muppetcentral staff? Come on guys, the whole world loves JP2 :cry: