April 26: "Live by the Rule of the Rock" DVD details

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
christyb said:
Gelfling, I gotta question. Do you know if the cover art that's featured for "Live By the Rule Of The Rock" is the final deal? Last I heard it was only temporary.
The cover art being shown now is the real deal. Originally HIT stated that art could change, and that what was seen was just a temperary mock up of the cover design. But I guess they decided not to change it in the end (actually I think there was some minor tweaking from the original image that leaked out earlier). But here is a link to the official art for the DVD and VHS, enjoy: http://www.hitstoreusa.com/libyruofro.html

christyb

Reaction score
Thanks. I do a news paper mock up for Fraggle Rocker. I got asked that question and couldn't find the answer. Of course, I went to the best source I know :wink:. Thanks.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hi Gelfling,

Thank you for the quick reply to my earlier question.

I hadn't heard anything about this, but maybe you have: I know there is much discussion about these potential season sets, but has there been any talk of a possible Fraggle CD(s) in the works?

I'm hoping that HIT takes full advantage of this franchise, and a collection of CDs (or even just one) sounds like a good idea to follow up a season one box.

Thanks!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't wanna put all my hopes into one basket, but is it just me, or the fact that the episodes are now out of order some sort of sign that the box sets are a possibility? I mean, we have that rumor of them taping "special features" but this could back it up.

baby sinclair

Reaction score
your not alone i've been thinking that same thought for quite a while now.I'm guessing they're gonna tell us like a month before its released sort of like a suprise.(please?)

TARDIS60

Reaction score
I got the 'Live by the Rule of the Rock' DVD today. I ordered it from an online e-tailer that ships in order for it to arrive the day it comes out, and it arrived early. :big_grin:

The unlockable episode is 'The Great Radish Caper,' if anyone wants to know. The behind the scenes segment, despite being listed on the box as having to do with Traveling Matt, is about the gorgs. All in all, another fantastic DVD filled with Fraggle fun!

Kassi

DerekJ

Reaction score
TARDIS60 said:
The unlockable episode is 'The Great Radish Caper,' if anyone wants to know.
We do, we do!--
In fact, their "bonus episode" hush-hush is the only variable factor that keeps us buying the darn one-disk best-of's...Sort of a $14.95 lottery ticket.

Fortunately, recall this episode as not being too bad, so my investment's safe. :smirk:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
TARDIS60 said:
I got the 'Live by the Rule of the Rock' DVD today. I ordered it from an online e-tailer that ships in order for it to arrive the day it comes out, and it arrived early. :big_grin:

The unlockable episode is 'The Great Radish Caper,' if anyone wants to know. The behind the scenes segment, despite being listed on the box as having to do with Traveling Matt, is about the gorgs. All in all, another fantastic DVD filled with Fraggle fun!

Kassi

who did you order from