What episode references the 'rule of the rock'?

TARDIS60

Reaction score
It's been bugging me ever since I first heard the title of the third DVD. I can hear in my mind The World's Oldest Fraggle saying, "That's the rule of the rock!" but can't place the context. For some reason at first I thought the episode was 'Finger of Light.' I'm nervous about watching through my old tapes to try to find the specific quote, though, since they're tapes of the original HBO airings and some of them are... delicate.

Does anyone know what episode it was, off the top of their head? I was assuming that whatever episode had the quote would be on the DVD, but now I'm not so sure. Makes me wonder if 'The Preachification of Convincing John' will actually be on 'Doin' Things That Doozers Do.' I really hope so!

Kassi

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I think you're right, and that it is episode 12, but I am not completely sure.

Beige

Reaction score
Gobo said "A Fraggle has to Live by the Rule of the Rock", in "Catch a Tail by the Tiger", which I assume is going to be the lead episode of the dvd.

Beige

Reaction score
You were close with "Finger of Light", though. That was the episode where the Fraggles had their "Ruler of the Rock" for the day, and The World's Oldest Fraggle said "Ruler of the Rock" quite a bit.