Today, it can finally be said...

MM-III

Reaction score
That I have a complete Series 1 collection...

I realize this isn't exactly news or that I'm even the first to be able to claim this... but still... it's a nice to have the whole series one gang on the shelf.

It's looking like series 2 will be no less interesting to track down all the varients so we're in for another fun ride.

But I doubt it'll ever be the challenge that series 1 posed.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Isn't it a good feeling?

:big_grin:

I love my toys.

Quinnnnnnnnn

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
I cant wait to be able to share that feeling. I guess I can say, I have, or have in the mail, the entire 1st series! :smile: Im still waiting on my membership kit, and for my WW East Dr Teeth to ship. Then I can celebrate!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Today, it can finally be said...
That I have a complete Series 1 collection... <<<

Does this mean you even got the industry exclusives, factory package errors, and other variants? just kidding.
Man, can you believe Palisades auctioned off some packaged series 2 prototypes? too cool.

MM-III

Reaction score
Industry exclusives yes.... but I had to draw the line at packaging errors. Or rather, my wife did. heh.

I'm happy having every different figure that was offered on any kind of official scale. My one exception this time around was the kermit lunchbox which although he was the same as the others... I felt was necessary for a reasonably complete collection.

So to clarify... my idea of a complete series one is:

Kermit
Piggy
Dr. teeth
Bunsen
Beaker and Lab playset

Long hair piggy
Tux Kermit
Wizard World Dr. teeth
Kermit in lunch box
Vanishing Cream Beaker
Invisible Beaker

I suppose if I were to find a packaging error vc beaker for cheap I might get it but I won't feel like I'm missing something if I don't get him. Weird but I just noticed that exclusives for series one outnumber the series itself!

I'm glad series 3 and 4 are giving us a bit of a break.

grail

Reaction score
i kinda wanted a Kermit in Lunchbox...but it never happened.

oh well, he was a packaging variant, not a figure one. at least i have a WW Dr. Teeth

ronskimomo

Reaction score
I have the complete series one stuff plus an extra. I opened several of the figures, but kept some of the harder to get ones in their boxes. I don't really know why I don't open them since I have no intention of selling them, but it is hard to open a figure that is selling for close to 100 dollars on eBay.

Jackie

Reaction score
All i am missing is WW Dr. Teeth, but alas, i will survive :smile:

FlyingMonkey

Reaction score
I need the WW Dr. Teeth as well. I'm not too concerned about the Lunchbox Kermit, as there isn't anything different with the actual figure.

Now, if I could just find someone with a WW Dr. Teeth that they're willing to part with.

Anyone?
Anyone......?
Bueller.............?

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
All i am missing is WW Dr. Teeth, but alas, i will survive :smile:
I really really wanna get my hands on one of those WW Dr. Teeth. Surely someone has one that they would be willing to part with. :smile:

email me rage316442@aol.com to discuss