Ask Ken at Palisades

radionate

Reaction score
It's a fact Jamie, that they now have rights to the cute little puppet Muppet Babies. I didn't say I think they should make them. {shivers}

ukgonzo

Reaction score
vacation fozzie UK

Luke i think its the blue vacation fozzie as in the small print it has musicland exclusive in the US. I had hoped it was the red version as i prefer that but pre ordered it anyway along with the rest of series 2. £10.99 each not bad, i paid £13.99 each for the 1st series. Hopefully someone from palisades can confirm what colour it is.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I know they have the rights, I'm just not jazzed about the idea of Muppet Baby toys.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
I know that Ken said that they have the rights to The Muppet Show and Muppet Tonight, but about the Jim Henson Hour Muppets epspecially, Bean Bunny?

towels

Reaction score
Re: Now The Skinny...

Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Remember when I said there were three things to announce? This is two of them. There is still a third...but that will have to wait. It's a small thing really, so don't freak...but it is VERY cool and I think you guys will really be stoked about it.
Can we start guessing now?
Doo-doo-da-doo-doo

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I know they have the rights, I'm just not jazzed about the idea of Muppet Baby toys.
I know you know Silly Frog Boy! I don't think the majority of folks would be jazzed at any babies figures.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I still feel the Muppet Babies have weakened the actual Muppet brand over the past decade. When I bought my Lab set in the store the guy said,"Yeah, I love the Muppet Babies - especially Baby Beaker." I just grinned so big, like I was going to bite his head off, then let it go. Can he not read? It says "The Muppet Show" all over it and the guy had to be older than I am. Muppet Babies just bring up bad feelings with me. Don't hate them...just don't really want to see them taking up a space for a character from another project - TMS, MT, JHH or the movies. Sigh...rant over. :smile:

Jackie

Reaction score
Muuuuuppet Baaaabies we make our dream come truuuuuuee... hehehe

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
When I bought my Lab set in the store the guy said,"Yeah, I love the Muppet Babies - especially Baby Beaker." I just grinned so big, like I was going to bite his head off, then let it go. Can he not read? It says "The Muppet Show" all over it and the guy had to be older than I am. Muppet Babies just bring up bad feelings with me
Frogboy

Jamie,

Next experiece with the guy, Series 2. Wow, I loved Baby Animal, Rowlf, Gonzo, and Fozzie but who are these two guys you have there.