Figure Stands

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
I've got a question for all you experts out there.

While on vacation, my parents stopped by a Media Play, and happened to get a Dr. Teeth figure.

I opened it up today, and to my wonderment, there wasn't a stand included. I was suprised moreso by this, because while they were gone, I also bought a Dr. Teeh figure, and it did include a stand. It wasn't a case of opening the figure, taking the stand and returning it, the package hadn't been tampered with, and there was no wear on the card where the seperate stand bubble could have been removed.

Im just wondering, are stands no longer being included, and this is a new example, or is this just a packaging error? Either way, it ultimately doesn't matter a lot, I just have an extra Dr. Teeth now, sitting by my computer, the other with my Muppet collection.

Thanks in advance,
Adam

Gonzo

Reaction score
Sounds like a packaging error--the stands are being eliminated in Wave Three, from what I understand, but all Dr. Teeths should have had them.

BTW, nice moniker. I'm glad you spelled "Wookiee" right! Too many people spell it "Wookie." Sheesh!

Quinnnnnnnn

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Sounds like a packaging error--the stands are being eliminated in Wave Three, from what I understand, but all Dr. Teeths should have had them.

BTW, nice moniker. I'm glad you spelled "Wookiee" right! Too many people spell it "Wookie." Sheesh!

Quinnnnnnnn
Okay, okay. I changed my sig quote due to my dastardly spelling error. Actually it wasn't my error. I copied and pasted Ralph Wiggum's quote from somewhere else who spelled it that way. So it's someone else's fault. Unfortunately I don't think Wookiee is included in typical spelling checkers.

Jimbo504

Reaction score
question for Mike

okay, this doesn't really have to do with the thread, but Mike, I had a problem with my Beaker lab and was wondering if I sent an email to the email address you gave above, could I get it fixed? When I recieved my lab, one of the pegs on the swivel table was missing, so I can't use it at all.

MikeHornPalisad

Reaction score
Yeah, Ken's right. I should suggest that you go back to the place that you bought it first. MOre likely to get a quicker replacement. Of course, if that doesn't work out, then contact us directly.

Jimbo504

Reaction score
Well, I had it shipped to me from Ebgames.com and it would be pretty expensive to ship it back and it would proabably take a while too. plus, I am changing addresses in about ten days so that would complicate things too. I just thought it would be easier since I sort of know you guys and would be able to contact you guys without much hassle. I also figured that I would be able to get a replacement for just that small part by going through you guys rather than having to replace the whole thing through eb.