What could we possibly do to bring back Classic SS

muppetwannabe

Reaction score
Classics are the best but at least the show is still here

Ok I know that Hero Guy hardley on anymore at all. I didn't like it much either but even when it was around it only took up about 8 minutes at the most!:smile: although Elmo's world does take up too much time! I would be satisfied with just releasing the key episodes from the old sesame street. I know they can't release every episode ever created. there are almost 5,000! I bet they will do somthing special for season 40 like they did for season 35 though! I can't wait to see what! For the record my fave sesame muppets are in order Snuffy, Elmo, and Zoe! and My Favorite humans are Maria and Gina(from the old episodes I also loved Olivia, David, Savion, Mike, and Uncle Wally. I wish They were still with the show.:frown:)

ErnieandTelly

Reaction score
Anyone thinking about putting back the Pre-Elmo's world episodes?

I wish they could air classic episodes on TV because we don't have noggin anymore. Although, I was thinking about getting a new channel that puts Real Classic Sesame Street from Seasons 1-29 also known as the Pre- Elmo's World episodes. If I had a flip video camera (Which I was getting it on my 17th Birthday.) I can record each segment so I can put it up on YouTube; even know i don't own these clips. Please Bring back Classic Sesame Street on the air.

I also known that I love Gina and Savion were still together durning this time period. That makes me so cuite and so passionate; However They still spitting on the phone. LOL.:coy: