Female Muppets

HPDJ

Reaction score
I just noticed that there are only 5 female muppets. Janice- :flirt: Piggy- :mad: Camilla, Mamma Fiama and Annie Sue. The last 2 aren't often there but I think they should introduce new female muppets in a future film.

Whatever

Reaction score
The problem is most Muppeteers are men. You left out Spamella, Mildred, the girl in the jug band, and others.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
The shortage of female Muppets has been well documenteds - there are only a few.

Worth particular metion are Hilda, Mildred and Fozzie's Mother.

Whatnots or cameo characters include Wonda, Astoria, Zelda Rose, Mrs Appleby, Cynthia Birdly, Gladis, Lou (from the Jug Band) and Spamela Hamderson.

More to follow?

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Wo-men Wo Men Women Muppets We Need Wo-men Muppets

Red Fraggle, Mokey, Trash Heap

Frogster

Reaction score
Here's all the females in the Muppet world I know of...
Piggy, Foo Foo, Janice, Camilla, Annie Sue, Fozzie's Mom, Hilda, Mildred, Wanda, Astoria, Big Mamma, Gaffer, Snowths, Zelda Rose, Mrs Appleby, Geri and the Atrics, Mary Louise, Miss Mousey, Female Koozbanian, Lydia the Tatooed Lady, Juliet Prowse Muppet, Connie Stevens Muppet, Granny the Gouger, Cynthia Birdly, Lola the Fandancer, Gladis, Lou, Spamela Hamderson, Betsy Bird, Mokey, Red, Ma Gorg, Cotterpin, Wingnut, The Trash Heap, Mavis (the magic mirror), Merple Merggle, Merkey Merggle, Lou Fraggle, Tosh Fraggle, the Old Gypsy Lady, Madame Storyteller, Zoey, Gladys, Mary Lou, Prarie Dawn, Alice Snuffalupagus

Beige

Reaction score
Could add Modem Doozer, Fluffinella, Convincing John's back-up trio, Emmet Otter's mom(can't remember her name offhand), Bean Bunny's mom and sister, Lady Catgut, and maybe even Kira and Aughra.