It's Official: Fraggle Rock Season 1 Box Set

Drtooth

Reaction score
Remember a couple of years ago, when even a little 3 episode disk seemed like the impossible dream? When we were all eagerly siging Warrick's petition, hoping to see a couple of episodes on disk, but deep down feeling it couldn't be done?

Hit picked up distribution, unexpectedly. Then "Where it al Began" was released to Wal*mart as a test disk. We all felt like it was a crazy dream. It wasn't too long before the special edition and "Dance your cares away" were released. We kept hitting Hit hard with constant e-mails about season sets...

Now, my dear muppet fans, we are finally in the golden zone, where dreams come true. We finally get to reap the benifits of years of hard fan pestering work, and DVD box sets are not just a possibility, but a reality!

We have come so far since 2002, haven't we? :excited: :smirk:

baby sinclair

Reaction score
We have come really far i never thought we'd get all this also, especially in just 1year.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
OMG! I don't know how I've missed this thread the past couple of days (although I guess I've been a tad pre-occupied....). I'm so EXCITED! Box sets will be totally awesome! It's about time! I can't wait to get my Live By the Rule of the Rock tomorrow so I can see the insert live and in person! Whoopie! :excited:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yay! Now I can tell all my friends that they ARE coming out! Everbody's been asking me! Yaaahoooo! :smile: oh i love how the older stuff come out first...but that's just the order of it all duh Zach! Just think of when TMS season sets come out, series one with all those older clips and older characters on DVD, that's so cool!

unclematt

Reaction score
This is wonderful news. I can not wait to buy it.

Xela

Reaction score
I wish it was fall already. :sympathy:

But I am still very excited! I can't wait! :excited:

Gobo Fraggle

Reaction score
I'm sure there is nobody who does not fall into cheers about season 1 set being released in fall this year!

It was just a matter of time for HIT to step to this next level.

Getting the news these days gives me the hope of a season 2 set being released somewhat in early 2006, season 3 in fall. What do you think?

I hope they develop a continous design for all of the sets, because i like some accuracy in my dvd-shelf ;-).

Vibs

Reaction score
Well, I already knew that actually but still it's WONDERFUUUUL!!!!!!!! :smile::smile::smile:

I just hope that I can get my hands on it somehow...
(I'm from Denmark... hm...)