Best Muppet musician?

That Announcer

Reaction score
Who is the best Muppet musician? I had a hard time deciding between Floyd and Janice, and after a solid twenty minutes I've got to go with Janice.

:flirt: Your friendly neighborhood critic

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Talent wise, even though he's not a TMS Muppet per say; I'd have to say Ernie. He's the most multi talented. He can sing, play trumpet, saxaphone and drums. :stick_out_tongue:

That Announcer

Reaction score
Hey- who said it had to be a TMS muppet? Ernie is my father's all-time favorite!

Frogster

Reaction score
Floyd and Rowlf. I love watching these two play. You know, I always thought it would be cool to see these two sing "Riding with Private Malone." :sympathy: :sing:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I have to go with Rolwf. He seems like he can pull of anything.

ryan

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
It's probably Rowlf (relied on heavily to fill in on TMS) but Dr Teeth (maybe a bit of a broader range) and Johnny Fiamma are also good.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I love The Electric Mayhem in general, it's amazing seeing them all together (I'm making it seem like I've seen them live or whatever!) Rowlf is fantabulous too!!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
My second favorite musician would be Zoot. The man seems like he can play anything.

ryan

Gobo Fraggle

Reaction score
Animal, definitely!

Wish I had such a powerful, ambitious drummer in my band :-D.

Second is Floyd Pepper, definitely. He has a room for life in the home for the tragically hip ;-)