1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

unclematt

Reaction score
Congrats everybody. It seems like thier have been a lot of landmarks hit. Good job to all.

Nick

Reaction score
Thanks for all the congrats! Now could someone come over and take me out to dinner? I'M STARVED!!

Seriously, I'm starved!

Really... I mean it, I am wasting away here....

ooo a steak and potato would be so nice right now...

and another night of Top Ramen... it is.

unclematt

Reaction score
I am sorry. You know I am doing the weight watchers thing. No steak and potatoes for me.

lael

Reaction score
Sr. Nick, I'd take you out for din din... if I were there. I think we'd get along wonderfully!! You, a new child & me a perpetual child!!! I love anything shiny. ...sad, but true. I've never been to MI do you know the places to go? I'm a fan of anything new and will try anything twice. ... cow innerds have been done twice (same meal, two dish's)... cross that off the list. gross. quite the epicurian delight... but, I've done it. SKOR!!!

lael

Reaction score
tonight I had Indian Taco's, Strasberi short cake, Long Island Ice Tea, Pasta Salad, Potato Salad, a fresh berry fruit cup (cup made of chocolate), various sushi, some delightful thing that was chicken/green/breaded & an expresssoooooo!!!

I love pot luck dinner partys @ my place!!! we go out for drinks & dancing after. *gulp-shimmy-shimmy-shake*

...pot luck.... who came up with that?