Doc's real name...

DerekJ

Reaction score
...which, according to IMDb listings, is:

Jerome "Doc" Christian (as Gerry Parkes)
--Now WAIT a minute!!...
I can recall the occasional "Jerome" from phone calls to Ms. Ardathe later in the series, but when was his full name ever mentioned in the scripts?

(Or just an in-house entry in the E.F.?)

Beige

Reaction score
I thought the only time it was mentioned in the series was during "Change of Address", when he introduced himself and Sprocket to Gobo, and it sounds like he says 'Crystal', not 'Christian'-but then again my copy of the episode isn't exactly top quality :smirk:

Foodie

Reaction score
I think Doc revealing his real name was supposed to be a treat of sorts for the last episode. Unfortunately, it's so difficult to tell if he says Jerome Christian, Crystal or even Christopher. Does anyone know for sure? :smirk:

Nick

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
According to the closed-captioning it's "Crystal." End of thread. :wink:

Foodie

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
According to the closed-captioning it's "Crystal." End of thread. :wink:

Actually, I wouldn't trust closed-captioning with a 10 foot doozer stick. An 11 foot doozer stick is a different kettle of fraggles though..... :smirk:

Nick

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I'm sure he said Jarom, Christopher. That's what I always believed his name was. And Change Of Address was the only episoade where Doc meantioned his real name. Before that he was just Doc. I had a feeling that was sort of a nick name anyway. :wink: :flirt:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
At the Muppet convention, this was one of the trivia questions: they said his real name was Jerome 'Doc' Crystal (anyone notice the pun in there?)

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Foodie

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
At the Muppet convention, this was one of the trivia questions: they said his real name was Jerome 'Doc' Crystal (anyone notice the pun in there?)

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
Is it supposed to be " punny " like that?
:smirk:

Nick