Have you seen them all?

Frogster

Reaction score
... Well guess what? I have! All 96. Has anyone else here seen all of them? :smirk:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I guess you, me and getup are the only ones ... :smirk:

Frogster

Reaction score
Boober Gorg, I knew you'd respond somewhere here... thanks!

getup

Reaction score
yup, i definitely have! haha, of course!!!!!! DUH! it's hard to believe when i hear people say they're such fans and then they talk about it, and they get stuff wrong about it or say they never saw that episode...one of my friends here at school does that

Tosh

Reaction score
I think I've seen all but one - I've seen clips with Red singing the Rumble Bug song, but I don't think I've seen that episode.

Otherwise, I have all the rest on VHS, recorded from TNT, so I've ended up with lots of Popeye cartoons :smirk: on the tapes as well! I CAN'T WAIT till they're on DVD!

Emosewa

Reaction score
I have them all. I've started watching them again the last few months (I've seen certain episodes a lot, and for whatever reason a few I seem to keep missing. But I think I've seen all of them again. )

Malachy

Reaction score
Nope. I saw scattered ones as a kid...but the only ones I'm sure I've seen all of are season 1.

luvtosr

Reaction score
getup said:
yup, i definitely have! haha, of course!!!!!! DUH! it's hard to believe when i hear people say they're such fans and then they talk about it, and they get stuff wrong about it or say they never saw that episode...one of my friends here at school does that
You know that's not very fair. I'm a huge FR fan but I haven't seen them all becasue I simply haven't had the chance. They haven't aired FR in the UK since the eighties as far as I know and I haven't managed to track down copies of the episodes I don't have. Doesn't mean I can't love the show and call myself a fan.