HeartlessGiant said:
DON'T!

LAUGH!

AT ME!!!!

heehee. He's hilarious.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? :confused:

MWoO

Reaction score
That is what Tambor screamed during his interview with Gonzo at C.O.V.N.E.T.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
Clifford cannot take over Floyd's role. Floyd is indispensable, like Kermit, Fozzie, Piggy and Sam Eagle. Clifford is dispensable- he was introduced later and can be thrown away at the slightest touch. Clash should get himself some new characters.
I don't think that will happen anytime soom. It seems that Clash is too focused with Elmo these days. That might have been why he wasn't there for the taping of Mwoo.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Tambor does not really remind me of Frank. Different head shape, no facial hair, no glasses, different body shape, different voice...

BEAR

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
Tambor does not really remind me of Frank. Different head shape, no facial hair, no glasses, different body shape, different voice...
I mean the additude and humor and voice are very similar. Both have a similalar look. The bald head. And oddly enough, Tambor played "Oz" in the film

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HeartlessGiant said:
DON'T!
LAUGH!
AT ME!!!!
heehee. He's hilarious.
I love that line by Tambor, and also when he's calling out all the names folks called him and Gonzo agrees until he says, "Psycho demented blah blah," and Gonzo says, "Well, you got me on that one." LOL!! :concern: